6-10

Carl was probably overexcited. The person who was so afraid just now was about to start pulling Ji Sishen's teeth directly.

Aisen reacted and stopped directly.

"Wait, you go and call the elder, I'll come."

Carl wanted to take credit, but reluctantly.

"Eisen, don't worry, leave it to me, just pull out his teeth, you can call the elder."

Eisen didn't say anything when he saw that Carl was very sure.

Seeing him get started, he hesitated for a moment, then turned and left.

It's just that when Eisen brought the elders over, there was still Ji Sishen's shadow, and even Carl was gone.

There was only one elder who came over.

Because although they knew about Aisen's abilities, they didn't believe that Aisen could subdue a vampire who had been sealed for many years.

After all, this thing is something that even vampires can't deal with.

The elder gave Ai Sen a lecture and left without looking back.

The prejudice against Eisen is even worse.

Aisen frowned, not caring about the elder's prejudice against him, but Ji Sishen.

And Eisen can be sure that this vampire is definitely pretending!

It now appears that Carl is still in his hands.

Eisen can't leave Carl without saving...

So Eisen returned to the church before everyone knew that Carl was kidnapped by a vampire.

Besides there, Aisen doesn't know where to find Ji Sishen.

really......

"You let Carl go."

When Ji Sishen saw people coming, he was not surprised at all, and even had a bit of joy on his face.

"Why did I put Carl in your mouth?"

"He's a blood hunter."

With a light tone, it doesn't look like a vampire at all.

"I am also a blood hunter, and the person you should catch is me."

Ji Si frowned deeply, "Okay, I'll catch you."

In the blink of an eye, Ji Sishen had already appeared in front of Aisen, and even put his arms around his waist.

"Dear Blood Hunter, I caught you."

Eisen was stunned for a moment, her pale face flushed slightly red.

Because of Ji Sishen's sudden possessive approach, Aisen's heart throbbed violently.

Aisen panicked and immediately pushed the person away.

As if remembering again, his neck subconsciously reacted to the way this person was sucking blood before.

Ji Sishen looked at Eisen's reaction and laughed, so cute.

It's a waste not to counterattack.

The system said that no matter how cute your old attack is, you can't counterattack.

numb.

People set up with one, prefer to do zero, waste.

He has seen through.

"You...don't come here..."

Ji Sishen stood there without moving.

"Obviously it's the blood hunter, and I asked me to arrest you, but how can I arrest you?"