"Mr. Fu, I'm already a settler now, you don't need to call again."

Ji Sishen hung up the phone decisively, and threw all his mobile phones into the trash can at the door.

Before throwing the phone, Ji Sishen seemed to hear the system and settled outside the door.

After Ji Sishen threw it away, he pouted again, got out of bed and stood in front of the trash can. Just as he was about to pick it up, Shen Shen opened the door.

Ji Sishen was startled.

"Ah..."

His eyes glanced a little flusterly, but the trash can beside him quickly returned to calm.

The sinking eyes fell on the trash can, and he hummed.

"broken?"

Ji Sishen shook his head, "No... not bad."

"I just don't want it anymore, but I...seem to have no money..."

Replace with a new one.

Settlement picked up the barefooted man, his deep eyes fell on Ji Sishen, with a bit of inquiry, "I remember that I didn't deduct your salary."

"And, do you think you... have no money?"

It seems that Ji Sishen has no money, which is inconceivable to him.

Ji Sishen felt that if he said that he had no money, this person could eat him.

He quickly shook his head in Shen Jiang's arms.

But the sinking gaze did not improve at all.

"It seems that Shen Shen still doesn't know his current identity."

Ji Si deeply felt what Shen Shen was going to do, and hurriedly shook his head, "A Jiang, I... I know!"

Settlement chuckled lightly, and put the person on the bed, with a bit of beast-like ferocity in his eyes.

"Deep, it's too late."

"For children who are disobedient, special means are needed in order to have a long memory."

Ji Sishen hurriedly begged for mercy, "A Jiang, I know I'm wrong..."

Subsidence imprisoned the person's hands above his head, "Since you know it, it means you made a mistake."

"If you make a mistake, you will naturally be punished."

Shuiguang's glittering eyes were trembling, "A Jiang, I... I just woke up."

"Then get some more sleep."

"Give you the right to be willful."

Just as Ji Sishen was about to speak, he was "deprived" of the right to say any word.

Any resistance has become a catalyst in the sinking eyes.

Susceptible constitution will naturally hurt, but it is easier to remember.

"Deeply, do you know who you are?"

Subsidence comes with a somewhat dangerous opening.

Ji Si deeply bit his lip in response.

"knowledge......"

His hands were tightly clutching the quilt, and the backs of his hands were soaked with a thin layer of dense sweat.

"What identity."

Settled but did not hear the sound of an answer.

The pain intensified, and Ji Sishen spoke.