In the end, there was no discussion about how to deal with the Great Elder, and after discussion, the topic went off the track.

So at the end of the discussion, everyone unanimously decided to lock up the elder.

That was the silver underground cage specially made by the Great Elder to deal with the blood clan.

At noon, the sun shines through the hole above the cage.

Unbiased, right in front of the entire cage.

It is to torture the blood clan to death alive.

I'm afraid that the Great Elder never thought that someday this kind of thing will be used on him one day.

Until everyone remembers...

Oh, no one remembered that the Great Elder came after that.

It is estimated that it has also become a jerky of the blood race.

Or even jerky at all.

At this point, everything seems to be back to normal.

It is the Temple of Light now...

Probably can't be called the Temple of Light.

If you come to the Temple of Light to worship or something, you have to pinch it.

Otherwise, it is easy to see pictures that are not suitable for children.

From time to time, he was baptized by two threatening and sharp eyes.

As if they did something to disturb their good deeds.

Although...

Indeed.

But...it's their fault? ? ?

After a long time, everyone has become immune.

Even without deliberately considering a certain point in time, it can be avoided precisely.

Don't ask, because they are afraid of being stabbed to death by the Holy Son of Light and the Prince of Blood.

Lilia, on the other hand, seemed to have disappeared and never appeared again.

But apart from his father, few people care.

"Lilia, I originally wanted to secretly rescue the first elder, and wanted to get rid of you and Aisen by taking the appearance of the first elder as a vampire, but the result was that the elder who had been hungry for too long sucked his blood."

Ji Sishen: "..."

Good guy, he didn't do anything, he killed himself first.

However, it would save him the trouble.

"Sir, what are you thinking?"

Aisen came over and hugged Ji Sishen from behind, resting his chin on Ji Sishen's shoulder, and rubbed it affectionately.

Ji Sishen turned around and hugged Aisen, "Of course I miss my little blood servant."

Eisen's ears turned red again.

"Sir, you... are you not tired of teasing me like this all the time?"

Ji Sishen hooked Aisen's neck, his brows and eyes curved, with a bit of tenderness.

"Then are you tired of me?"

Eisen shook his head, "Not tired."

He never felt enough all his life, how could he get tired of it.

Instead, he was afraid that Ji Sishen would lose interest in him one day.

Ji Sishen stood on tiptoe and kissed Eisen,

"I'm not tired of it, I'll go to you in the next life."

Aisen's heart was beating so fast, he hugged Ji Sishen and deepened the kiss.

"it is good."

In the temple, the figures of the two people are intertwined and entangled, as if to carve an eternal mark on each other's lives.

Seeing him in the next life, he will react to the throbbing and trembling that he can't control alone.

It seems that in this world, you are the only one who can make me blush and fall in love.

"Host, let's go, let's go to another world for our honeymoon."

Ji Sishen: "..."

"When did we get married?"

"When you like your man."

Ji Si raised his eyebrows with deep satisfaction, he liked it.

but......

He really wanted to marry Yueyin now.

However, Yueyin's scattered consciousness cannot fully support his body, and it can only last for a few minutes occasionally.

so......

He has a long way to go on the way to collect a split consciousness for his man.

"Go, let's change the world wave!"

system:"......"

Accidentally told the truth again.

The system directly sent Ji Sishen into the next world.

At the moment when he was conscious, Ji Sishen only felt terrible pain all over his body.

Pain as if the skin was ripped apart.

"Host, are you okay?"

Ji Sishen wanted to open his eyes, but found that he had no strength at all, and every breath seemed to be extraordinarily difficult.

"What do you think?"

The system immediately explained, "Who told you to assassinate the top boss of country Z and settle down."

Ji Sishen: "..."

He wanted to abolish this life-only system.

"speak politely!"

The system coughed lightly and spoke immediately.

"Don't be angry, don't be angry, be careful with wrinkles."

Ji Sishen: "..."

This thing is getting worse and worse.

"Host, your name is Le Shen now."

"Just a day ago, according to the mission, you were going to assassinate the sinking of half of the sky in country Z. As a result, after you injured the right hand of sinking, you were caught by sinking people."

"You are in so much pain now, not only because of being beaten, but also because of your special physique."