As soon as Eisen's heart softened, he... let go.

Ji Sishen immediately seemed excited again, hugging Aisen and rubbing his neck.

"Brother Aisen, it's so fragrant, I like it deeply."

The extraordinarily attached appearance made Eisen wonder if she was really so... fragrant.

And from the first time I saw him, I hadn't heard this sentence.

besides......

"Baby, you are so sweet."

Eisen: "..."

The mood is extraordinarily complicated.

It's not hate, it's just an inexplicable emotion.

"You...you let go first."

No clothes are on.

Ji Sishen hugged him even tighter.

"Don't let it go! Brother Aisen, it will be taken away by others!"

Aisen reacted, this thing was intentional just now!

And shouldn't it be because of this reason that he became what he is now.

But...why.

Eisen seemed to have some guesses.

It can be seen that the clean young man in front of him seems to be as if nothing is so important.

"It won't be taken away."

"obedient."

Ji Sishen pouted, and then let go of the person eagerly, looking at the aggrieved man.

As if pinching a little, Ji Sishen's stomach rattled again.

She frowned as if she was hungry.

Vampires don't actually eat normal human food.

Aisen sat up, looked at the person who was wronged by Bara, thought for a moment, and wrapped the black robe first.

Naked...what does it look like.

"You really don't drink?"

Ji Sishen watched Aisen lick the exposed fangs, then hesitated, took a step back, retracted his teeth and shook his head immediately.

"no, do not want......"

Eisen is curious, will there be vampires who don't eat good blood servants?

Although he is not.

For example, when they meet, this guy directly hugs him and sucks blood.

"why?"

Ji Sishen pursed his lips, looking at Aisen's eyes mixed with thousands of stars, and his appearance was reflected in it, as if there was light.

"Brother Aisen, if you don't like it, it will hurt..."

"I don't want Brother Eisen to hurt, I will hate it deeply."

That grievance was like a child who did something bad and was punished by an adult.

Aisen's heart softened, he just couldn't stand the aggrieved look of this man.

I still use...the appearance of a clean boy.

It is also impossible for Aisen to make Ji Sishen hungry, "Then I'll go find other blood for you?"

Ji Sishen immediately showed a look of disgust, "Don't! It's unpleasant to drink."

He showed his little tiger teeth again, smiling sweetly.