Yun Chen also thinks so, "Okay, I'll be looking for a chance to ask later, but you all need to be mentally prepared."

Instead, Yunjing was very calm, "What kind of mental preparation do you need?"

"If it was Ah Shen's own choice, I would naturally support it."

"Besides, the Yun family's allegiance was originally His Majesty. Now that I know that His Majesty's weakness in the past was all pretense and had his own schemes, I don't think it's a big problem."

Yun Chuan also agreed, "Yun Jing is right, if it is Shen Shen's own choice, I have no opinion."

Yun Chen relieved, "It seems that everyone has the same decision."

The three brothers looked at each other and smiled, nothing in their hearts could compare to their precious brother.

If they really become His Majesty's people, then they will naturally have to work harder, but they can't let their precious brother be looked down upon.

The son of the general marshal, after all, will make people afraid to provoke them easily.

Moreover, Yunchuan originally intended to become an imperial merchant, but due to the situation of the court, Yunchuan dismissed this idea.

If his baby Shenshen can become a serious concubine, wouldn't that be enough?

Yun Chen knew exactly what his third child was thinking, so he couldn't help but sigh.

None of the family was serious, so he just asked a few more questions.

But the most important thing is to be deeply happy.

In fact, Nangong Yue heard what Ji Sishen said.

It's just that he didn't come out.

Looking at Yun Chen's appearance, most of them already know.

Headache.

but......

Nangongyue thought about Ji Sishen's way of defending him in front of Yunchen, saying that he loved him very much, and drove away the empress's small expression for him, with a little pride and satisfaction, as if nothing was important.

So I still like him deeply.

Even just a little is fine.

At night, Nangongyue didn't flip the brand, or even used her identity as a secret guard, and quietly entered Ji Sishen's palace gate.

Nangong Yue saw that there was no candle in the palace and thought he was asleep.

I never thought that when I entered the door, I saw Ji Sishen lying by the window, fascinated by the moon.

Hearing the movement, Ji Sishen raised his head and looked at the door, where he saw Nangong Yue's figure.

At that moment, those eyes, which were a little lackluster, also had a little bit of light.

Nangongyue felt cramped for a moment, afraid that Ji Sishen would drive her away, so she wanted to turn around and leave.

As soon as he turned around, he heard Ji Sishen speak with a slightly aggrieved voice, "Your Majesty, don't you want to see me?"

"Just here, are you leaving?"

Nangong Yue panicked, turned around and said, "No, I just..."

I don't know how to face you.

Nangongyue didn't say anything later, Ji Sishen came over.

"Why did Your Majesty come here without wearing a robe?"