Sining was a little late because he wanted to call the police, so naturally he didn't hear those words.

It was just a simple guess that Ji Sishen rolled over.

I didn't expect that the old man could be scared to such an extent.

Sining had to admit that she began to wonder what happened before she went.

but......

Days are long, there is always a chance to know.

This time, the old man was seriously wrong.

And in front of everyone in the Si family, he admitted his mistakes to Ji Sishen and Si Yan at the same time.

He even plans to take the initiative to hold a wedding for two people.

But Si Yan was unwilling.

It is his business to marry Ji Sishen.

How could Si Yan let the old man worry about it?

Si Yan had been secretly preparing early in the morning, but now, after being disturbed by the old man, the surprise was gone.

then......

The relationship between the two...would get worse.

However, on the day that Ji Sishen and Si Yan got married, the old man still attended as an elder.

Instead, it was the original family, but they seemed reluctant.

However, despite having such a big backer as the Si family, he was very enthusiastic.

For fear that the Si family would break the contract with them.

In this regard, Ji Sishen just opened one eye and closed one eye, as long as he didn't disgust him, he didn't want to care about the rest.

As for Si Yan and the old man, they almost all have the same idea.

As long as they don't do it too much, they will let the people of the Pu family toss.

Fortunately, they have always been peaceful.

It also saved Ji Si from worrying deeply.

At the wedding, there were not too many people, just some acquaintances and relatives.

Therefore, most of the people who come here are still blessed.

But blessing or not, for Ji Sishen, it doesn't matter.

"Ayan, thank you."

Today's Si Yan is extraordinarily gentle.

"no need thank me?"

Ji Si deeply wrapped his arms around Si Yan's neck, tiptoeed and whispered in Si Yan's ear.

Si Yan was stunned for a moment, but quickly reacted.

'''''''''''''''

With one hand around Ji Sishen's waist, one hand gently drags the back of Ji Sishen's head.

In the last sentence of the priest, when the groom can kiss his lover, he directly kissed Ji Sishen's soft lips.

"Ayan, thank you for your unwavering love and love."

"Thank you, no matter what you get, you love me so much."

"I owe you a love in this world, then I will use the rest of my life to pay it back and accompany you to Huangquan together."

"Ayan, I love you, as long as the sky will be bright, the night will come."

"In addition to death, there is nothing that can separate you from me."

Si Yan had a lot of emotions in his heart, but in the end he only had two or three responses.

"Me too, even if my heart is no longer beating, it will definitely be able to see you in the next life, just like now, beating happily."

"It will tell you again, Ah Shen, I still love you in this life."

Ji Sishen smiled more than ever.

"Ayan, then I will definitely wait for you to come to me in the next world, or I will find you."

"If you dare to change your mind, I will let you cut off your descendants!"

Si Yan would never take such words to heart, because Si Yan knew that this kind of thing would never happen.

He can destroy the world, but it is absolutely impossible for him to change his heart deeply.

"Deeply, from the moment I fell in love with you, haven't I been cut off from my descendants?"

Ji Sishen: "..."

Yep, that seems right.

"Humph! You are not allowed to refute!"

Si Yan hugged the person and coaxed, "Okay, I will definitely wait for you to come to me."

"If I have a momentary change of heart towards you, it will make me fall in love, life is not as good as death, life is not as good as death."

--

Later, the old man, after all, still thinks about the matter of inheriting the lineage.

The Si family's property should not just disappear like this.

So the old man brought a child back from the orphanage.

After Si Yan found out, he took Ji Sishen and ran away from home again.

The last child turned out to be Sining's son.

Sining will take his son to see Ji Sishen and Si Yan.

Ji Sishen is very fond of children.

But I can't stand a jealous big kid at home.

Just because Ji Sishen said something, he also likes that child.

Then Ji Sishen lay on the bed for three days.

Three days later, in order to coax someone, Ji Sishen took Si Yan and ran away again.

This time, even Sining didn't tell it.

However, Ji Sishen would still keep in touch with his family, but they were all awkward and childish.

Later, when the old man was not well, Ji Sishen came back with Si Yan.

He never left the house after that.

Si Yan can also be regarded as officially taking over all the things in the Si family.

And Sining never married, and raised the child as the successor of the Si family.

When the child became an adult and had enough ability, Si Yan threw everything directly to him.

I took my little wife to travel around the world.

In this regard, a boy who has just grown up said that when he grows up, he will also be a hands-off shopkeeper!

However, this wish came true a few years later.

The old man's wish to inherit the lineage during his lifetime may have to fail again.

"Haha, Madeleine, I laughed so hard!"

"Host, if the old man knew, he put so much thought into it, and finally brought it back from the orphanage and gave it to the children of the Si family's lineage. In the end, he even followed the man. Would he be annoyed from the coffin board? jump out?"