It's like it's etched in the bones.

So for Si Yan, it's not that he is deeply interested in Ji Si, but that he hopes that he can be deeply interested in Ji Si.

It's just that these were well hidden by Si Yan, and even Ji Sishen didn't find them.

"Ayan, grandpa's body has almost recovered."

"Well... Grandpa contacted me yesterday, and he wants us to go back."

Ji Sishen was only wearing a shirt, a small ball, nestled in Si Yan's arms.

Si Yan frowned.

"go back?"

"Are you going back to block?"

Ji Sishen was a little dumbfounded, "Ayan, don't do this."

"My aunt also knew that you would definitely not agree, so my aunt also looked for me and said that my grandfather knew it was wrong, and now he really wants us to go back."

Si Yan was indifferent.

When Ji Sishen saw this, he shook Si Yan's hand and spoke coquettishly.

"Ayan, go back and have a look, okay?"

"We haven't seen Auntie for a long time. Let's go back to see Auntie, eh?"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ji Sishen's tears are the best weapon.

Si Yan couldn't refuse.

Si Yan rubbed Ji Sishen's hair, "Okay."

"Just go back and see Auntie."

Ji Sishen hugged Si Yan happily.

And Si Yan was helpless about this.

The next day, the two returned to Si's house.

This time, the old man was waiting at the door early in the morning and changed into new clothes.

Si Ning looked at it and really felt as if he had changed a person.

But didn't speak.

When Ji Sishen and Si Yan appeared, the old man hurried forward.

Looking at Ji Sishen, his eyes are different.

A little bit of... fear?

"Cough...you...you're back?"

Si Yan made no secret of showing a bit of vigilance, and hugged Ji Si deeply into his arms.

"Didn't grandpa let us come back?"

Old man: "..."

Ji Sishen tugged at Si Yan's clothes and motioned Si Yan not to talk like that.

Si Yan ignored it, and went back to Si's house with Ji Sishen in his arms.

The old man breathed a sigh of relief when he saw two people entering the room.

"Dad, why do I think you seem... a little afraid of Ah Shen?"

The old man trembled, and immediately glared at Sining and said, "Afraid? I...why should I be afraid of him being a little brat?"

The old man immediately turned around and walked into the room.

only......

Sining looked at the old man's back with a funny look, and his eyes fell on the old man's feet.

Aren't you afraid?

Why is it...the same hands and feet?

Sining seemed to understand something at once.