Chapter 9- Sarkikós

σαρκικός: sarkikós
Greek
carnal
-
warning: explicit sexual content, gore, spousal violence, blood
-

"This-" Edmund groaned, feeling Sanya's kisses against his skin, "is the best birthday gift ever."

Sanya smiled to herself, and paused her kisses, looking up at him with feverishly bright eyes.
"It's unoriginal, I know, but-" She shrugged, and felt heat- even more heat- pool in her stomach as she noticed just how dark his eyes had become- from chocolate to ebony.
She had that effect on him- for unfathomable reasons- and she inwardly glowed with pride.
"I missed this. You clearly-" she tapped his stiffening cock with a finger, and he groaned again, mixed with a laugh this time, "missed it, too."

"I missed you." He spoke honestly, biting his lip. "And you'd miss it, too, you know, if you knew just how divine sex with you is."

"Well, I know how divine sex with you is-" it was very, very good, and she didn't think ‘divine’ was even enough of a word to describe how his touch felt, "so I don't think I'm missing anything."
Then she frowned.

"What is it?" He asked, his cheeks tinted pink. "Please don't tell me you've realised how embarrassing it is that I'm so hard-"

"No." She rolled her eyes- as if that was embarrassing, she herself was wetter than any Ocean, and he'd only kissed her so far! Alright, he'd kissed her shoulder, too, not long after she had dropped the robe she'd worn- and he had caressed her breasts- but still! She was much too far gone, already. "It just occurred to me that we talk too much while fucking."

Edmund pondered that, "Hm. We do. But I like it, you know. It feels- it feels right, opening up-"

"I don't think-" She giggled against the scarred skin of his stomach- she wanted to kiss his scar, but she didn't know if he would want that, ever, "talking about how much we missed sex constitutes opening up-"

"Well, opening up for us." He amended. "I like it, truly. Being so open with each other, while we're- well, while we are one."

"We're not one yet." Sanya pointed out, continuing her voyage lower, taking care to kiss each freckle on the way. She loved his freckles so very much- starry constellations against the paleness of his skin. "That depends entirely on how long you last."

"Sanya," He began, very seriously, his toes curling in anticipation, "the moment I feel your tongue on me, I will lose all control and come, and I'm not in the least bit ashamed to admit that."

"Just when I think you can't make me blush harder." She said, redness flushing over her cheeks and till her collarbone. She quavered in anticipation, too- this was not her favourite thing to do, not by a long shot, when it came to sex- but seeing the pure rapture and satisfaction on her husband's face was worth her distaste. And it was his birthday, after all. She was entirely at his mercy, and his to command.
Just that thought made everything in her tauten with desire.
Running her fingers down his thighs, she looked up and smiled up at him once more- he never looked more like Eros than he did in moments like this- before moving her head closer and taking him in, as much of him- he was so large, there was a reason all his trousers were bagged in the front, after all- as she possibly could without gagging.
Salt, she thought, as she licked him, tasting his essence- salt, but there was a hint of sweetness, too- and it made her grow warm- warmer- and wetter, too, as he throbbed silently in her mouth.

"I'll tell you when I'm- I'm-" But Edmund couldn't finish what he was saying, pushing his head back into his pillow and moaning as his wife began her conquest of his cock with renewed vigour.