Ji Sishen's soft and glutinous voice is like the best flavoring agent.

The falcon, which was originally exuding wolf-likeness, softened instantly.

He directly hugged Ji Sishen in his arms and spoke softly.

"Okay, listen to you."

Ji Sishen hugged Falcon and smiled happily.

Ji Sishen was very happy, and Falcon was naturally happy too.

Ji Sishen is right, it is indeed not a very wise behavior to conflict with the tribes for an unnecessary person.

"For Bunny's sake, I can keep this alien creature."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"But, remember, this is your own choice."

"If you are hurt by this alien creature, it has nothing to do with anyone, you can only suffer."

Everyone is happy to see that Falcon agrees.

He even deeply felt that Nan Wan would never betray him.

"In addition, if this alien creature does not follow the rules and dares to seduce other males, it is not as simple as expelling."

The others immediately nodded in unison and patted their chests to assure.

Nan Wan also nodded in response.

"In this case, you must accept your own punishment this month, and I shouldn't need to say anything more."

A few wolves glanced at Yi and instantly understood.

"we know."

After all, it is a fact that they hurt Yi, but they can leave Nan Wan as a female, and everyone feels that the punishment is nothing.

"Yi, I'll lend you a little rabbit to play, don't be sad."

Ji Si deeply comforted Yi, Yi's emotions came and went quickly.

In front of right and wrong, Yi is very clear.

Getting too angry at a strange creature will only make him miserable.

Anyway, he has done everything he should do, and as for the rest, it has nothing to do with him.

"Okay, but you're not afraid. I won't return the rabbit to you?"

Ji Sishen smiled at Yi, "Then I'll give it to you."

Yup opened his mouth in disgust while holding the little rabbit.

"I don't want it. The little rabbit is too delicate. Give it to me. I'm afraid I will raise it to death."

Besides, he prefers Falcon's bunny.

The little rabbit was raised by Ji Sishen, and he still had an excuse to find the little rabbit to play with.

It wouldn't be great if it was given to him.

Ji Sishen smiled secretly, "Okay."

Then he turned to look at Falcon and said, "Let's go back."

Falcon also hummed, ignored others, and left with his little rabbit.

Nan Wan looked at the happy Ji Sishen who was favored by the falcon, and there was an unstoppable fire of jealousy in his eyes.

Her goal is not these useless wolves, she wants falcons!

But now, in order to stay, Nan Wan can endure humiliation and burden.

Ji Si deeply felt Nan Wan's resentful gaze, so he placed his chin on Falcon's shoulder, and his eyes were so soft, even provocative, looking at Nan Wan.