Age Of The Empire

After dinner, which was only slightly awkward, everyone got up and washed their dishes.

"Hey...um sis, can I show you something." Mirabel turned around and saw Isabella standing there with a half-smile. "Sure, I don't see why not." She smiled while walking with her sister.

They walked outside to a massive tree that had strange markings on it. "Why are we here?" The young Jedi questioned. "You'll see.' Isabella smirked, she raised her hand and revealed that the markings were actually buttons as she pressed a few of them.

The trunk then opened up to reveal an elevator. "Well, stop looking so dumbfounded and get in already." Isabella laughed, noting the Jedi's stunned expression.

She got in and the glass door closed, it practically dropped down and after 15 seconds a massive cave became visible, in it, there was a massive space.

"How did you make all this!?" She said in awe. "During the final year of the war, engineers and scientists came here and we built it in case the Separatists won, which they did." Isabella explained.

"Welcome to Rebel HQ, Master Jedi." Isabella chuckled. "Correction, Jedi Padawan," Mirabel said quickly before looking back in awe again. The elevator soon came to a stop and the two stepped out of it. There were around 500 people on the whole base, most were wearing some sort of soldier's uniform.

"Those computers over there are how we remain in contact with other Rebels in North America and Europe." Isabella pointed to a series of computers on the side of the caves.

Then Mirabel noticed that there was a door on the wall. "What's in there?" She asked curiously. Isabella then walked towards the door. "Here is something we've been working on."

She opened the door to revive a Venator star destroyer in production. "After you left the Separatists destroyed orbiting Republic ships, one of them landed around here, so we reverse-engineered it and rebuilt it here. Renamed it too." She chuckled.

Meanwhile, over the planet of Kuat drive yards, hundreds of newly built Imperial Star Destroyers, which had begun construction near the end of the clone wars were now rolling off the orbital assembly lines.

Meanwhile, in deep space, the Star Destroyers Devastator and Executrix were two of around a dozen Star Destroyers guarding the construction of a massive project. A battle station so large it made Star Destroyers look like ants, a station so powerful it could destroy the entire planet.

Over Bracca, hundreds of Venators laid across the surface waiting to be scaped and turned into new Star Destroyers.

Over Fondor, the shipyards were hard at work pumping out new ships.

Onboard the Devastator, Darth Vader stood on the drudge with his arms crossed. He simply stood there breathing with two clone troopers standing behind him while the other personnel did their jobs.

"Lord Vader, we are receiving a communication from Coruscant." A clone said walking up to the bridge. Vader's head turned. "Move our ships away from the station to get a clear signal. I shall be in my quarters and I wish not to be disturbed." The sith lord said walking through the hall.

He walked into his quarters and the doors closed behind him, he knelt down. "Yes, my master?" He said as a hologram of the Emperor came up. "Lord Vader, it appears that Order 66 was not completely effective, go out into the outer rim and wipe out any Jedi that may be in hiding." "Yes, my master." The dark lord said leaving his chamber.

Erv Lekauf was there waiting for him. "Send out probe droids to the outer rim and unknown regions, if they spot a Jedi then alert me." He ordered. "Yes my lord."

The change between Republic and Empire happened seemingly overnight, within hours the first Star Destroyers had been introduced and most of the Venators had been retired.

The Separatists meanwhile would stand no chance as most of their army was deactivated, they would be crushed soon.