A Gift?

(Warning: Angst :')
As the sun came up over Encanto valley Mirabel woke up and felt extremely tired. She had gotten almost no sleep last night due to seeing that figure everytime she closed her eyes. She then looked extremely nervously at the broken window.

"Uh oh." She started panicking. "MIRABEL, TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" She heard her mother call. "Coming!" She responded, deciding to just try to see how things unfolded with the window.

When she came down she saw everyone sitting at the table. They all had some sort of worry on their faces though, especially Isabella and Delores. "Mirabel, can you explain that?" Abuela said, pointing to her room's shattered window. "And why were you crying last night?" Her father asked. Mirabel could feel her anxiety levels rising. "Well I...um." She rushed to fill in the blanks and answer questions but the truth was...She didn't really know what was going on. She began hyperventilating and panicking even more.

Then she felt it...No, She heard it. It was the voice of the figure she had seen in her dreams last night. "Just let your rage take over and your body will do the rest." the voice said, it was a dark, deep and slightly echoed voice. She didn't know what to do but...

She screamed in panic and everything went flying, the table was lifted in the air and crushed while everyone was blown back. The walls seemed to reinforce themselves.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Pepa screamed as near hurricane clouds began to close in over Casita, then they all looked at Mirabel and froze. There were zaps of lighting zapping all around her arms, she was frozen in fear.

She heard that voice again, I sense your past Mirabel. Your fear, Your despair." He started. "This is how the powers of the universe maintain control, revealing the wonders to some, and keeping them from others." The voice said.

"You were one of the many left behind...so that your family could play god." He went on. "Who are you!?" She yelled, surprising the other members of her family as to them she looked to be talking to herself.

"I am someone that your Abuelo Pedro has heard stories of." The voice answered. "Let's just say he's a distant relative of mine...as are you." He added. This surprised her beyond any measure.

"Mirabel! Mirabel woke up!" It was Luisa, She was yelling for me to wake up but she only fell deeper to sleep. "What's your name!" Mirabel demanded the voice that now fully showed himself.

He was almost Luisa's height, his head was the only visible skin but it was extremely pale and he had some sort of respirator mask covering his mouth along with little red lights scattered along his metal suit.

"What...What happened to you?" Mirabel asked with absolute shock in her voice, surely it was impossible for something so advanced to even exist.

The man chuckled. "Call me...Veradun."