Refuge

The Arc-170 came out of hyperspace over the earth and was met by an absolutely massive CIS fleet comprised of 56 Munificent Frigates, 23 Recusant Destroyer, 5 Providence Carriers, and 12 Lukerhulks which strangely wasn't firing on them despite the fact scanners showed the droids on board were still operating.

They went to the ground on the South American continent, however before they landed a massive vine shot up from the ground and destroyed a wing of the ship.

"HOLD ON HOLD ON!" Wolffe repeated as Mirabel attempted to pull the Starfighter up. She managed to succeed and the fighter gently crashed into a river. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Wolffe shouted. "ISABELLA THAT WAS A REPUBLIC SHIP!" They heard someone yell. "Oh, crap!" They heard a female voice say in response.

Wolffe looked as another clone became visible, it was Gregor. He was accompanied by a girl in a colored dress that had been modified to resemble more of combat armor, a 7 year old with a toucan on his shoulder, and a really buff girl.

"GREGOR YOUR ALIVE YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!" Wlffoe shouted to his fellow clone as the two ran to each other. "Indeed I am Wolffe," Gregor smirked. Wolffe then changed the subject. "Now what the hell is happening, the clones turned on us and the war seems to be over!?" He questioned.

As they talked the three accompanying him, Isabella, Antonio, and Luisa then laid their eyes on their family member that had been gone for 2 years. "MIRABEL!" They yelled in unison as the four Madrigals embraced each other for the first time in 2 years.

"I'm so glad you're alive," Luisa said crying and hugging so hard that Mirabel had to use force to soften her hug. Isabella then pulled everyone out of the embrace and slapped her sister across the face.

"OW What was that for!?" Mirabel demanded putting her hand on the cheek that now had a slap mark on it. "DON'T YOU EVER DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT AGAIN! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED EVERYONE WAS!? WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" She yelled at her younger sister, angry but mostly grateful her sister was okay.

"Look I'm sorry I left but I'm okay now, unlike..." She stopped talking and grabbed her former master's lightsaber from her belt making it visible. "You lost someone, didn't you?" Luisa asked, Mirabel nodded in response putting the saber back on her belt.

"Hey kid." Gregor said, getting everyone's attention. "Who's saber is that?" He asked worriedly. "It's Plo Koon's." She responded on the brink of tears. "Wait, what even is that?" Antonio asked curiously. The others were also curious. Mirable shrugged a bit and ignited the blue saber.

"It's called a lightsaber, it is the weapon of a Jedi." She said, "This was the lightsaber of my Master." Antonio's eyes beamed with wonder. "Do you have one?" Luisa asked curiously. Mirabel smiled a bit and pulled out her own purple saber. She pulled out her own saber.

She activated it and the purple blade shined. "What happened here anyway?" She asked, Isabella looked down. "You left after the Separatists first landed. They took Europe with ease, advanced through the Sahara and Africa like it was nothing. Then they swept through Asia and landed on both sides of the American continents." She explained.

"However, a few hours ago multiple Separatist fleets entered orbit and are right now just sitting there. Although even more luckerhulks are pumping out droids now." Luisa added.

"Order 66, It was one of the multiple contingency orders implanted in the inhibitor chips we clones have." Gregor explained. "It seems it was activated." Wolffe added. "That's why the clones betrayed everyone." He continued.

"Wait then why weren't you two affected?" Mirabel questioned. "That's because we removed ours." Wolffe added. "That makes sense. But we still need to deal with the Separatists here." Mirabel responded by putting the sabers back into her belt. "First we should roundevue back at Encanto, the clankers haven't yet secured it." Gregor smiled.

As the six walked Isabella, Luisa and Antonio continued to ask Mirabel questions about the Jedi, The War, what Space is like etc.

"Wait but if the Republic is trying to save us then are they coming here?" Antonio asked. "Sadly no, alass the Republic was dissolved a few hours ago." She said as they finally arrived at Encanto.

So much had changed since she had last been there. There was some modern tech made out of destroyed battle droids and hover tanks. The people seemed to be just as cheerful though, Casita had also been rebuilt.

Then the infamous coffee kid walked in front of them and looked at Gregor. "You guys are back You guys are back." He repeated. Then he looked at Mirabel and his jaw dropped.

"MIRABEL! THE MISSING MADRIGAL HAS RETURNED!" He yelled alerting the entire town to their presence. "Wait what?" They heard people say as they looked to see them and multiple gasps were heard.

"Alert the other Madrigals!" Jose called as some of the other Madrigals left the rebuilt Casita.

"M-Mirabel?"