Anonio's Gift

(Just be aware this story takes place in 21 BBY Star Wars Time)

As Antonio rode his pet tiger up to his new room everyone cheered for him, the candle seemed to be burning brighter than ever, even Mirabel seemed to be enjoying herself tonight. "Go Antonio go!" Felix yelled to his youngest. "We need a picture" Abuela said and gathered everyone except Mirabel for a picture.

(After the "Waiting on a Miracle" song)
Mirabel caught her breath after the song but then...she heard something. It was coming from the sky, when she looked she didn't really know what she was seeing. She saw about 20 massive objects hovering far up in the sky, 4 of them were in the shape of circles but it seemed a part was missing and put in the middle.

Then hundreds of smaller objects zoomed from unseen holes and charged down to the surface blasting beams of red light that blew holes right through Casita sending Mirabel screaming and running to warn everyone. She then saw rectangle shaped objects coming down and little mechanical people walked out of them.

She ran up the stairs. "How does Delores not hear this!" She screams internally, but just before she entered her younger Primos room...everything went silent and she stopped dead. All the zooming, all the screaming and bangs and explosions...they were gone, just like that. She looked up to see the normal sky, no objects...just clouds.

"What...but I just saw...something?" She plundered, what did she see? She didn't know, all she knew is that she was shaken to the core.

However, far away beyond the stars on a planet called Kalee, a Separatist outpost that was on the front lines of the Clone Wars ships were preparing for an assault on nearby Republic planets. "Uhh sir?" A B1 battle droid said turning to a super tactical droid aboard a Providence Class warship (The dreadnought version).

"What is it?" The droid replied with his robotic voice showing no care whatsoever. "Well I was looking at these readings and we're picking up untold levels of energy from a planet called Sol 3 in the unknown regions?" The droid informed his superior.

The droid seemed puzzled, but soon came to a conclusion. "I will inform Count Dooku of this news." The super tactical droid asked before leaving for the bridge.