Wake Up

Mirabel jumped up, she found herself in the old nursery. Her head was bandaged and a plate of Arepa con Queso beside her on the desk, along with a bottle of water. "Ughh...What happened." She groaned to herself stretching and yawning simultaneously. Then she remembered everything that had just happened and just sat there, thinking.

Then she got up off the bed making a stomping sound as her feet hit the floor, alerting the rest of the family to her awakening. "Mira?" She heard a voice whisper, it was Isabella peeking behind the door. "YOUR AWAKE!" She happily yelled, giving her the biggest hug she had ever given.

She then pulled out and slapped her across the face. "Don't you ever scare us like that again!" She yelled with relief in her voice. "For crying out loud you've been asleep for almost a day." She scolded before readjusting her sister's glasses.

"You hungry? Mama made lunch for everyone." "Um...sure why not?" They talked. As they walked down the stairs Mirabel noticed potential hurricane clouds in the sky.

"Guys Mira's up." Isabella called. The rest of the family stared at Mirabel, the looks on their faces were either anxiousness or hidden fear. "Is something wrong?" She asked. "It's not like you..." Camillo started sarcastically before Felix jabbed him in the shoulder shutting him quiet.

"So Mirabel, about earlier." Alma began freezing Mirabel where she sat, in truth she had no idea what happened. "Um...well I don't really know what happened." She mumbled, Delores went over to Abuela and whispered something.

"Did you punch out your window?" She said, confused. Felix ran outside and confirmed the window was punched out but there was no blood like she used a chair or something but it was just broken shards.

"Mirabel what is going on?" Julieta was concerned for her daughter. "Nevermind that, let's just get ready for Mariano's proposal." Abuela cut in. To which everyone while hesitantly followed suit. Leaving Mirabel with a combination of anxiety and extreme relief.

She stood up and was going to walk to her room but then froze. She turned and saw herself in some sort of armor and Isabella but her dress looked blue and had splats of colored dust all over it. They were fighting some sort of mechanical person with 4 arms and swords of blue and green light, Isabella was fighting with plants and Herself with a similar light sword but hers was purple.

Then the three all disappeared and Casita started cracking and the candle went out, then reignited and burned a blood red color. Then everything went quiet, she heard footsteps behind her and a sort of messed up breathing.

She turned around and saw...herself.