2 Years Later

In 19 bby on Cato Neimoidia, a planet in colonies of the galaxy the 104st of "Wolf pack" battalion, they had made progress on the main planetary front. CIS forces had been driven from the urban areas of the planet and were now in retreat.

Volleys upon volleys of blaster fire went back and forth between both clone and droid forces. It was mostly chaos however from a tactical perspective the republic was winning the battle however not without minor setbacks.

As clones fired their blaster fire a Spider droid hit Clone Commander Wolf to the ground. "Crap." he said as the droid aimed its turret at him.

Then a purple saber came slashing down, chopping the droid clean in half, as the smoke cleared Mirabel stood back up and turned to Wolffe. "Well I see things are going good here." She said helping wolffe back up.

(Her outfit looks like this)

"Master Plo told me you guys needed some assistance here

"Master Plo told me you guys needed some assistance here." She half smirked while blocking blaster fire from droids. "Well he wasn't a completely wrong commander." Wolffe replied a bit playful, the two were close friends.

"This is Mirabel, I need an air strike on the droid frontal positions." She yelled into her com while Wolffe called a temporary retreat. Multiple Y-Wing bomber few down and dropped their loads right onto droids.

"Boom!" Mirabel yelled happily, however then Wolffe got a communication from the Triumphant. "Commander, we're receiving communication." He told the Padawan. "Let's hear it." Mirabel responded.

Wolffe pulled out the mini hologram and it showed Plo Koon who looked at the two of them. "Master Plo." Mirabel greeted. "Greetings Padawan, Both of you two return to my ship, I have news." He said. "Yes master." Mirabel answered as the two boarded a shuttle to the ship.

On board the ship Plo Koon greeted the two. "I am happy to report that Cato Neimoidia is all but secure." He said, causing them to smile at each other. "Where Are we going now Master?" Mirabel asked her master.

"We depart for Saleucami once..."

BURR BURR BURR BURR

The alarm on the Venator blurred as a clone officer ran in. "What happened!?" Plo Koon asked the exhausted clone. "Did more Seperetist ships arrive?" Mirabel asked. The clone shook his head.

"No it's Coruscant, General Grievous has attacked the capital."

(That was short :')