Battle Of Mars

Aboard the Republic Venator the Resolute Anakan Skywalker walked onto the bridge where Admiral Yalaran was. "Hey Admiral, how's our scanners on that energy surge?" He asked, pressing a button on the bridge's console and pulling up a map of earth and its energy levels which were through the roof.

"Well we are obviously detecting massive amounts of energy but we are currently triangulating the origin point of the sources." The admiral replied as clones worked to do exactly what he said. Just then a clone came running up. "Sir, we just detected a fleet of Seperitist ships somewhere around Sol 4." Anakin immediately took action. "All hands battlestations and prepare for anything!" He yelled through the ship's intercom.

Then they heard whirring around the ship. "Launch fighters NOW!" Yalaran commanded just as multiple CIS ships came out of hyperspace. "Launch fighters! Target their frontal hangers as they open." Grievous commanded aboard the Invisible hand.

Dozens of star fighters from both sides clashed in dogfights and Anakin rushed to his Delta-7 fighter. As some of the Venators opened their hangers, Munificent Frigates sprayed fire onto them with their downward facing turrets.

"All fighters lock on to Anakins position and focus on the bombers escort, Gold Squad you take the bombers." Obi-Wan said, walking onto the bridge of the Negotiator. "On it Master, alright lets do this." Anakin replied.

Then a Luckrehulk carrier jumped in and launched even more Vulture Droids and Tri-Fighters that at this point not only overwhelmed the Arc-170's and V-19's but now began launching raids against the Venators. Fortunately the frigates refocused their fire on a single Venator which allowed the Republic to launch the bulk of their fighters.

Unfortunately this put enough firepower on that Venator to destroy it, after a torpedo hit the main reactor and engines. "Fall back! Fall Back!" Yalaran commanded as the Venators set course to hide behind one of Mars' moons.

"General, the Jedi are retreating behind one of the moons." The Super Tactical Droid reported to Grevious who chuckled at the news. "Ready our ships for landing on Sol 4, we'll establish an outpost to coordinate our invasion of Sol 3." He ordered.

In the hangars of the Luckerhulks, Munificence and Provinces around two-hundred fifty total Droid landing craft began loading themselves to full their capacity. Before long Grevious entered one and they began their descent onto Mars, while behind Phobos the Republic Venators started repairs and began the process of landing on the rocky surface.

5 chapters in 2 days :')
This won't really happen again since I had worked on all these chapters before releasing them all at the same time so forgive me for that.
But still space battles...am I right?