Chaos Over Courscant

As the Triumphant zoomed through hyperspace Mirabel heard something. It was a chuckle, it then evolved to laugh. She turned around and saw the figure from 2 years ago behind her again. "Malgus." She growled slightly as the figure's laugh went to a minor chuckle.

"Do you have any idea what's coming?" Malgus chuckled. "I know that this could be the end of the war." She replied but Malgus simply shook his head. "No I mean what comes after, I'm talking about THE plan, the only plan that matters." He said maliciously.

Mirabel simply tried to dismiss him but he kept talking. "You know what I think. I think that you're just terrified because you're not really sure what this war is about." He chuckled.

"Mirabel? Mirabel." She shook and turned to see her master behind her with a hand on her shoulder. "Is something wrong?" He asked his Padawan. "Nothing master, I just saw that thing again." She explained. "I know, I could feel it, whatever he is saying, you must learn to let go of those worries." Her master said, pulling his hand from her shoulder and walking to the front of the bridge.

"We're coming out of hyperspace!!" A clone yelled as the ship and its accompanying 15 venators emerged from hyperspace. Mirabel, Plo Koon, and Wolffe along with everyone else on the bridge looked in awe and horror at what they were seeing.

They saw thousands upon thousands of CIS and Republic warships engaged in all-out war in the orbit over Courscant. Turbo laser fire zoomed every which way and million of starfighters engaged in dogfights and bombing runs again enemy ships.

It was absolute chaos in orbit, as they looked from the bridge an incoming Luckerhulk zoomed out of hyperspace and immediately crashed into a Venator and Providence at the same time causing a massive explosion.

Mirabel watched as the very fleet she believed could have destroyed anything, was struggling just to stay intact, all the while hundreds more CIS ships continued to pour into the system.

"All hands on deck!" Plo Koon yelled as a Munificent Frigate came out of hyperspace directly above them and opened fire. The two ships fired on each other as Plo Koon and Mirabel got into their ETA-2 Interceptors and took to space.

"Target their main guns!" Mirabel commanded, then Her and some more clones in Y-wings flew under the Munificent's armor and hit the large underbelly cannons causing a chain reaction that left the Frigate dead in the water.

"Thanks commander, we can handle it from here." She heard from her radio as another Venator fired its blue "Superlaser" at the ship, completely destroying the Frigate and sending it plummeting to the surface. "And, that's an apartment block gone." Mirabel said to herself nervously as she realized the damage this battle would cause to the surface of Coruscant.

Mirable zoomed to the ground and saw millions upon millions of droids on the streets of the city, it looked like the literal end of days on the ground. "Dear God." she stated. after blowing 3 vultures out of the sky and flying back into space.

After a few days of non-stop fighting in the orbit of the galactic capital, following the destruction of a communications jammer. Republic reinforcements began arriving in the thousands.

After assisting clones in destroying a Recusant she identified about a hundred new Republic ships arriving, but something was different about these ships. They were never before seen designs, they were wedge-shaped and had a larger and a single bridge and they fired green turbolaser fire and not blue.

Then she noticed General Grevious' ship as it engaged the Garlara in a broadside. "Hell yeah!" She cheered as the Garlara blew a hole in the Invisible Hand's side and the ship plummeted towards the planet's surface.

Her slight celebration stopped then re-started as the ship readjusted and went down again. However as the ship plummeted permanently she noticed something, although there was still a battle raging thousands of CIS warships had left the system which meant only one thing.

The Separatists were now in full retreat. In her mind she celebrated, but rondevu with clone fighters in the 104'st battalion and they were able to finish off a Recusant.

In an hour or two, the remaining CIS stragglers either retreated or were destroyed themselves.

Mirabel led her starfighter into the hangar bay of the Triumphant, and as she landed with dozens of other clones she saw her master waiting for her. However, She only noticed as she powered her fighter down that she was absolutely exhausted from almost a week without sleep.

"I can see your tired young one." "Yes, I am." She started half asleep. "You should get some rest, I will wake you when we arrive back at Cato Neimoidia." This surprised her. "I thought we already took Cato Neimoidia Master?" She questioned her master.

"We did, but during the chaos here, the Separatists took the opportunity to retake most of the planet and retake what we had taken." He answered. Mirabel slightly groaned from this but went to her quarters nevertheless.

She opened the door to her room and practically passed out as she fell down on her bed.

As the fleet of 15 Venators arrived over Cato Neimoidia they quickly cleared out the 6 Munificent Frigates on orbit, multiple LAAT Gunships flew to the surface along with Plo Koon in his starfighter supported by Arc-170 starfighters.

"What do we do with Mirabel general?" Wolffe asked his Jedi General. "Wake her up, have her on the bridge to oversee this battle." Plo Koon ordered as his starfighter came down to the surface and engaged CIS Starfighters in the air.

"Yes sir." The clone said ending the transmission. After waking and taking Mirabel to the bridge everything went as normal.

"Order an artillery barrage on the western flank so the walkers can pound the droid positions near the high ground and along the western flank." She ordered from the bridge.

Woffle then walked to order the command, as he went to do it a clone officer ran to him. "Commander, we're receiving a transmission from Coruscant." "Put it through." The two talked.

As the hologram message came up it was none other than the chancellor himself, but his face was scarred, deformed, and wearing some sort of robe or cloak.

"Execute Order 66."