Chapter 18 - Water

She then leaned back and put her necklace back on. At that moment Daniel and ''Mathew'' materialised out of thin air making us all jump. ''sorry guys, we thought it would be quicker if we don't go up the hill, here is your water Mag's'' said Daniel, holding out a glass of water. ''thanks'' I said. I took the water from him and started to take little sips of it. As I did Clarissa's downworlder friend asked '' where did you get the glass from"?. ''Ur he conjured it, duh'' said Jace. ''yeah blondie here is correct'' said Daniel. ''yes Daniel get in!'' said Simon he held his hand up for a high five. Daniel obliged. ''guys how many times! I don't want that to be a nickname!'' exclaimed Jace. ''ok, ok guys, don't anger Jace and we should probably get going if we don't want to go back to the palace in the dark'' said ''Mathew''. Giving out instructions, so that the gang don't get suspicious. (To be honest I'm surprised this plan lasted this long, he is very convincing, even I started to believe him at times, but the I had to remind myself that that's not really ''Mathew''. ) Right lets continue with the plan. ''alright fine, let me just stand up, and then we can go'' I said rolling my eyes. I stood up and my whole world tilled. This time Daniel caught me as I fell to the ground again, he then laid me back down. ''whoa, easy there Mag's, take your time, you are clearly still quite weak, in the worst case scenario we can portal back home, now take some deep breaths, and lay there for a sec, then tell us when you feel better, and me and Alec will hoist you up like we did before, and then your fiancé will support you all the way to the palace'' said Daniel. ''don't worry hon, I will'' said Alec. '' I know you will, Alexander'' I said. I waited five minutes and then I said that I was feeling better. As Daniel promised, he and the other shadowhunter hoisted me up, and they made sure I was steady on my feet, when they saw that I was Alec held out his hand to me, I took it. It's all part of the plan Val it's not real besides it would be a little weird if I didn't take his hand because I am his fiancé, its fine, I thought. Then all of the group got off the floor, Izzy dusted off the blanket and folded it. '' are you done with the water Mag's?'' asked Izzy. ''yeah'' I said. I held it out to her. ''ok'' she said, she took it from my hand and then she gave it to ''Mathew'' who made it disappear. ''wow it looks like we just had a picnic'' remarked Simon. I chose to ignore the downworlder's remark. The others just rolled their eyes, and we started walking. There is so much walking around in this mission I thought. At that moment Azazel's voice popped into my head. Hey Val don't complain you got the cup you're halfway there, now you just have to get back to earth and you're finished. Easy for you to say you don't have to be stuck in a body of a filthy warlock I ''said''. But I didn't spend two weeks brewing the potion, so you can whine, I thought we got over that part ''replied'' Azazel. Fine valid point, I'm just tired, tomorrow I'm going to make sure we don't do too much walking it's just not my thing I ''said''. Right ok good plan, by the way I just want to remind you that you have the cup laying on your bed, so as soon as you come in, you freeze time and put the cup somewhere safe ''reminded'' Azazel. Yes, yes I'll do that I ''said''. Ok then see you ''said'' Azazel. And once again fell silent...