Chapter 16 - Fustration

For the next twenty minutes I had to listen toDaniel tell me what happened, and what I ''forgot''. Halfway through the storyI stopped time. '' oh by the Angel, this is so annoying and boring, do I haveto listen to this again?'' I asked and I almost rolled my eyes but I stoppedmyself in time. ''yes, and stop complaining, this is necessary, if we want ourplan to succeed'' said Azazel. '' but it's so frustrating I already know what happened, this makes me so angry I just want to conjure a knife and stab Jacein the abdomen''.

At that moment Azazel opened his mouth to protest, seeing this I said: ''which we know will ruin the whole plan, so can we please just trya different plan?'' I asked. ''fine'' Azazel threw his hands up in surrender. ''whatdo you suggest we do instead''? He asked. ''here is an idea, how about we resettime to the proposal and I will say yes, we will at least get the cup quickerthis way'' I said. ''What! , no absolutely not, Valentine I did not come up with a perfect plan just for you to ruin it'' Said Azazel. ''well tough the cup is worth anything even marring a Lightwood'' I said. I rest time to where Alec was on one knee. I still don't think this is a good idea! ''shouted'' Azazel in my head. As I unfroze time. I decided to ignore him. Everyone held their breath anxiously waiting for my reply. Right here we go all you have to say is yes I thought. ''yes'' I said. There was silence. ''what? Really?'' said Alec. ''hu and you were afraid that he would say no'' muttered Jace. ''yeah really yes'' I said. ''thank the Angel'' said Alec. I put my hand out to him and he sild the ring onto my ring finger. '' now this is a real proposal'' remarked Simon. We then kissed and hugged. ''I love you'' Alec said as we broke apart. '' I love you too'' I said. ''yay we can celebrate later, but right now lets go sightseeing so we can trigger Alec's memories of the past'' said Daniel. ''ok fine I don't know about you guys, but I would love to see the view from the mountain.'' Said Izzy. ''yes, I agree'' said Alec. (and you guessed it) we started to walk down the path after Daniel...

 (and you guessed it) we started to walk down the path after Daniel