The cup- 17

We continued walking for a couple of hoursduring that time we were discussing our wedding plans. To be honest I didn'tknow that it would be this much of a fuss. Val its fine you don't actually have to getmarried you're just doing this for the cup I thought. ''so as myfirst question as your wedding planner is do you both want to wear tuxes''?Asked Izzy. '' yes'' Alec and I chorused in unison. ''Ok then, but to be honestMag's I thought you rather wear a dress''? Asked Izzy. ''yeah, well I changedmy mind I rather wear a tux'' I said. ''ok then, next question... we continued toanswer the wedding questions for 15 MORE MIN!. Then thankfully we got to ourdestination. ''oh wow the view is amazing'' said Clarissa once we stoppedwalking. ''yep we know it's pretty breath-taking'' said Daniel. He and mydaughter were right it was a tremendously beautiful view: ahead of us was asunset, down below thousands of rooftops glistened in the dying light. Just as Daniel was about to say something Ifroze time, moved to the middle of the cliff and started digging with ''my''magic. I dug for what felt like an eternality, when to my relief I saw somethingglistening in the dirt. I gave one last push with Magnus's magic and the cupflew out of the ground and landed by my feet. Yes I finally managed to get it.I fell to my knees heavily breathing, obviously using a combination of Magnus'smagic and Azazel's must have taken a toll on me, I think I used too much of myenergy to find it. With shaking hands Ireached out and grabbed it, and

I stood up very slowly so I would not feel dizzy, the cup felt very heavy in my hand, I took a deep breath, stretched out my hands and used Azazel's magic to create a portal I thought it was a better plan then the original which was to carry the cup around like some camel, oh no this plan was definitely better. I waited for a portal to appear when it did (a couple of seconds later).

I walked up to it and shoved the cup into it. Ithen with the last of my strength I closed it. M maybe exhausting myself is a good idea at least if I faint Alecwill be worried and that's always something I thought as I took acouple of deep breaths and used Magnus's magic to clean up the mess. I thenwalked back to my original position and unfroze time. ''Magnus are you ok? You look very pale'' said Daniel. ''I don'tfeel too good'' I said. I really didn't. ''well do you want me to heal you?''asked Megan. ''yes please, I feel so dizzy ah'' I put my hand to my foreheadand I let myself fall. ''Mag's'' I heard multiple voices cry out. I then feltstrong arms wrap around me. M it's probably Alec just my luck I thought and as soon as I did Azazel's voice thundered through our mindspeak connection. Val you're such adrama queen he ''said''. Well I have to be for this plan to work and sofar it does I ''replied. Yeah whatever yousay, did you get the cup he ''asked''. Yeah I created aportal and sent it to Magnus's room I thought it would be a better plan thenthe previous one I ''said''. Good job Val, just remember that you have to getthere before Alec and hide it, it can't be seen just laying around. Azazel reminded me. OrI could just freeze time when we get to our room and hide it then I ''suggested''. Ok that works too ''said'' Azazel. I suddenly felt a hand shakingmy shoulder. Now if you excuse me I got to wake up andcontinue with the plan I ''said''. Ok just remember tokeep me updated ''said'' Azazel. 'Iwill ''I said''. Ok then good luck ''said'' Azazel. Thanks '''I said''. I waited another two seconds and then openedmy eyes. I found myself on Alec's lap covered in a blue blanket with Megan'shand hovering over me. And all of the group kneeling around me. ''good Mag'syou're awake how do you feel''? Asked Izzy. ''no too bad, what happened? did Ipass out again?'' I asked. '' yeah you did, luckily I caught you''. Said Alec.''thanks Alexander, how long was I out?'' I asked. ''you were out for over twomin, and to be honest we were starting to get worried'' said Clarissa. ''sorryguys, I must have fainted because of the blood loss I had this morning'' Isaid. ''then why didn't you tell us''? asked Izzy. '' sorry, I thought I was fine'' I saidsitting up. ''well clearly you weren't, Daniel and Mathew went to a near-bystream to get you some water'' said Jace. ''ok thanks guys, but who conjuredthe blanket''? I asked. ''that was me, I thought you might be cold, I alsofinished healing you'' said Megan, taking her hands off me. '' thanks'' I said.''you're welcome'' she said as she reached out and unclasped her necklace offmy neck...