Chapter 12 - Alec's thoughts

Alec's POV

I was sitting next to my boyfriend on the bloody bed. I can't believe he got injured by Lucifer's Army again, I'm really worried about his health. Also I got this dilemma of proposing to Megan, should I? No I will not do it. I may have loved her in the past but that was in the past. I love Magnus now and when the time is right I will propose to him. I will. I swear I will. I can't love anyone else but him it's just not possible. I want him to be happy so I won't tell him and everything will be fine, no one will find out that I was supposed to propose to Megan. It will be fine. I reassured myself. But inside my head I knew it was wrong choice, I was supposed to propose to Megan. I was taught to always fulfil my destiny, but this time I will do everything in my power not to. I'm going to fight for Magnus as I always was supposed to do, according to my heart, not my head...

Once we cleared the bloody sheets and my old clothes, we all came downstairs to plan the day. ''so I was thinking, how about we do a little bit of site seeing'' said ''Mathew''. '' Ur you can site see in heaven?'' asked Alec. '' yes we have wonderful sites for you to see'' said Daniel. ''great do you have a tour guide leaflet''? Asked Simon. ''oh ha ha, of course they don't'' said Jace. ''but you don't know that blondie'' taunted Simon. Everyone sighed and rolled their eyes. '' Ur to answer Simon's question no we don't'' said ''Mathew''. ''but that doesn't mean we don't have loads of beautiful sites'' boasted Daniel. ''ok so where do you want to take us first?'' asked Alec, as he threaded his hand into mine.

I didn't pull away for obvious reasons. But I couldn't help thinking this hand holding is like a blooming ritual ''so first stop the view of heaven from the mountain of the fall. Follow me.'' Said Daniel he waved his hand in the air in a circular motion. ''yeah follow the leader'' said Simon. ''is it just me or is Daniel enjoying this way too much'' asked Jace. ''m you can say that again''! Exclaimed Izzy. With that nice (not) remark from my pretend son, we followed Daniel. ''Mathew'' hovered back and said to me through mind speak: So did you get my text? Yeah I did, but one thing I don't understand is how am I supposed to get the cup if I am in heaven? I asked through mind speak. For a min there was silence then Azazel's voice spoke in my head. There are ultimate versions of the cup, so if you get the cup here, then the other version will automatically appear, when we get back to earth because they are like magnets, they attract each other. ''explained'' Azazel. Oh ok, do you know where the first one is''? I asked. It just so happens that it is hidden on the mountain that we are going to. He ''replied''. Oh that's handy, but how am I supposed to dig it out with the whole group watching me? I ''asked''. Oh in the name of me! Valentine did you already forget about the powers I gave you, use them. Azazel's voice sounded very annoyed. Ok but how am I supposed to carry it? I ''asked''. Hm how about I let you borrow my magic for the day and you can figure out how to transport it? ''suggested'' Azazel. Ok fine I ''said''. Ok good that you agree, brace yourself this might hurt a little ''said'' Azazel. Then he fell silent. After a couple of seconds waves of splitting pains attacked me. I felt myself falling to the ground, I vaguely remember thinking dam one of these days Azazel is going to kill me, before I let the darkness swallow me...