Bonus Chapter!

Play song when ** shown.

8 months later:I stare in the full body mirror at my beautiful wedding dress

8 months later:
I stare in the full body mirror at my beautiful wedding dress.

My baby bump showing through my dress. I'm now 8 months pregnant, we didn't want to know the gender until I give birth. We wanted it to be a surprise so one month to go and our baby will be here.

Panic settles in my chest as I stare at myself. Today is the day I become Violet Knight.

"It's going to be okay V" Mia says running her fingers through my curls.

I smile turning to face her. "I'm just nervous" I mumble out.

"There's nothing to be nervous about. Grey will drop to his knees when he sees you. You look absolutely beautiful" Ellie comes over and hugs me.

"Thankyou guys. I love you so much" we all hug as I kiss their cheeks.

A knock is heard through out the room "come in" Ellie shouts.

My dad walks through the door with a smile on his face. He looks at my dress and then up to my face and his eyes glass over.

"You look beautiful beasty" he walks over kissing my forehead.

"Thankyou papa" I smile.

"You ready?" He asks holding out his arms.

I loop my arm through his and nod "as ready as I'll ever be".

We walk out the room and stand outside the door. I take a deep breath before the door opens "just don't let me fall" I whisper.

"Never beasty" he whispers back.

We walk down the isle as everyone stands and turns my way.

Once we make it closer to the alter I see my sexy soon to be husband standing at the alter.

He stares at me with tears falling down his cheeks. I feel my own tears starting to form in my eyes.

I stand in front of grey as my dad placed my hand in Grey's.

"Take care of her for me" my dad puts his hand on greys shoulder.

"Always" Grey says not taking his eyes off me.

'You look beautiful' grey mouths to me. I smile 'you look handsome Mi amore' I mouth back.

"We have gathered here today to announce Violet Morningstar and Greyson knight as husband and wife. Violet and Greyson have you come here to enter into Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?"

"Yes" we both say in unison staring into each others eyes.

"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?"