Part 11

I got back from dance class 1 hour ago and now I'm sitting in the kitchen scrolling through my phone while aunt S wanders around

"Violet I made some cupcakes would you like some?" Serena asked me while placing the tray of cupcakes on the counter in front of me.

Looking down at the cupcakes my stomach churns and bile rises in my throat. I feel so weak not being able to look at food without feeling sick or constantly thinking I can't eat it.

I shake my head "no I'm alright Thank you though" I smile sadly.

She hums before walking to the living room and giving out the cupcakes to everyone. Returning a few seconds later looking at me intently.

"So V, found anyone special yet?"she beams with happiness and curiousness swirling in her eyes.

I look down feeling a blush creep up on my cheeks. "Erm well there's this boy I met" I mumble.

She gasps "OMG! Yes. Yes. Tell me everything" she claps excitedly.

I giggle lightly "well his name is Greyson and we met when I bumped into him at a diner while I was getting my coffee".

She doesn't say anything silently telling me with her eyes to for me to carry on "Erm he's really handsome. He has these beautiful grey eyes and really nice black hair. He's a little grumpy at times but he's always nice to me". I ramble.

"He helped me when I erm, had a bit of a anxiety attack and made sure I felt better afterwards. He um, stayed the night as well and we cuddled. He also met Angelo and wow he was great with him. I can tell Angelo really likes him".

Serena squeals "omg yes. I'm so happy for you. I can't believe this you need to bring him over here for dinner soon. I need to meet this boyfriend of yours".

I blush a deep shade of red when she says boyfriend "erm aunt S, he isn't my boyfriend" I say shyly.

"Oh but he will be soon" she says sending me a wink.

I giggle before my eyes go wide "oh shoot I forgot he and his friends invited me and the girls over for a movie night" I scramble off the stool nearly knocking it over in the process.

I quickly jog out of the kitchen into the living room where I see Mia and Ellie playing with Angelo on the carpet. "Girls I forgot to tell you" I say.

"Grey and his friends invited us over for a movie night" I mumble shyly.

Both girls look at each other talking with their eyes before turning to me "come on then let's go get changed and go" El exclaims standing up and dusting off her skirt with Mia following.

Uncle Daniel stands up walking towards me "we can look after angel for you if you like beasty" he he says smiling.

"Erm are you sure. I can bring him with me if your bus-" I ramble until he cuts me off with a hug. I wrap my arms around him.