Part 16

Play song when *** is shown.

"Princess" momma starts to say but I cut her off before she can continue

"There's something else you should know" I say standing up from my seat.

Papa nods "go ahead beasty. We're listening" he speaks up.

"It's better if I show you" I say walking out the living room to the front door. I hear multiple foot steps following me.

After Domi told me we were coming to see the family I called aunt Serena and asked her to drop Angelo off at the house.

I needed to be honest and for that to happen I need to tell them about Angelo. I'm not sure how they will react that there 18 year old sister and daughter has a child.

I open the front door walking out the aunt Serena's car. I pull her into a hug when I see her. "Hey baby" she says.

We pull away "hey aunt S" I reply before making my way over to the back seat.

I open the car door seeing my baby looking up at me with a goofy grin. "Hi momma!" He squeals in excitement.

"Hi Angel" I unbuckle him and place him on my hip. I grab his overnight bag and close the door.

Turning to face the house I see everyone looking at me with confusion. Momma is the only one who has realized by now.

I place a kiss on Angelo's nose before walking back over to the front door. I step into the house smiling shyly at everyone.

"Erm everyone meet Angelo" I start off "my son" I add on.

Momma beams with happiness speed walking over to us "omg hiya baby I'm your nana Val" she steals Angelo off my hip, taking him in her own arms.

I hear my babies giggles as he talks to momma while walking away from us.

"So you have a kid" I snap my head to my papa. Who's looking at me with a soft look on his face.

I nod "yeah. It wasn't planned but he's the best thing that's happened to me" I reply.

Papa walks over pulling me into a hug kissing my head "thank you for telling us beasty".

I smile into his chest. We pull away as we're interrupted by Gio "right we'll I'm going to get to know my nephew before YOU guys try and steal him away" he runs off.

"Wait no!" I see Domi shout and run after him.
I giggle watching the two be so excited to get to know Angelo.

"Come on" Luci says as we all walk to spend time together.

I could do this everyday.

***

"I DONT FEAR YOU, I CANT HEAR YOU!" Me and Domi scream out are lungs to the song.