Part 30

We finally arrive at the party being thrown for the guys win

I haven't seen grey since the beginning of the game. I tried congratulating him but he left without a word.

It's not like him. He usually comes to find me straight away.

Emma drags me to the kitchen to get a drink. I reluctantly follow behind her.

I look around the house to see if I can spot Grey anywhere but no avail.

Emma pushes a drink in my hand and I gladly take it. I drink it feeling the burn go down my throat.

"So how did you like your first cheer?" Emma asks smiling widely.

I bite the inside of my cheek "it was good I enjoyed it".

She nods "you know. I'm happy your with Grey. He never had anyone to take care of him like you do. I've never seen him this happy" she says.

A smile makes its way on my face "I'm happy too. I'm glad I have him because I don't know what I'd do without him".

"Okay enough of this lets dance" she jumps grabbing my hand and pulling me onto the make shift dance floor.

The song love me back by Trinidad Cardona comes on.

I decide to forget about grey's disappearance for now and let loose.

We sway our hips side to side dancing to the beat.
She spins me around and I start to grind against her.

I smile feeling free letting my body flow to the music.

I run my hands through my hair and down my body.

From the corner of my eye i see Grey making his way up the stairs.

My brows furrow "I'll be back" I shout over the music to Emma.

Before she can reply I make my way through the crowd of sweaty dancing body's, towards the stairs.

I rush up the stairs trying to catch up to him. Once I make it up the stairs he's no where to be found.

This house has so many rooms. How the hell am I supposed to find him.

I decide to open each door to see if I can find him.

I open the first one and see a boy throwing up in the toilet.

My eyes widen and I quickly close the door. Bloody hell.

I go through all the other doors for about 10 minutes and still haven't found Grey.

I see one last door and knock softly but no one answers. I push down on the door handle and open the door.

A quiet gasp leaves my lips and tears well up in my eyes at the scene in front of me.

Grey is on top of Lacy while their both naked. Their kissing while she's touching his body.

I stumble back into the door causing a loud thud to go through out the room.

They break away from their intense kiss and look over at me.

Lacy's face holds a smirk as she looks at me. Grey on the other hand stares at me blankly with no emotion.

"I- what" I can't even form a correct sentence as I stare at them with disbelief, shock, hurt and anger.

Grey rolls his eyes and stands up "what is it violet?" He spits out angrily.

I step back at his tone "what are you doing? With her?" My lips trembles as I stare between the two of them.

"We we're having fun until you showed up" Lacy stands up while pulling on her underwear.

"Grey please don't tell me you were going to do what I think you were going to do. Especially with her" I choke out.

"Yes I was. Now if you'd kindly get out so I can continue" he says with no emotion.

Tears stream down my face "why. Why would you do this? To me? To us? You promised".

"Promises are there to be broken babe. You never meant anything to me. I just wanted to get you into bed and I did. Lacy over here is so much better than you, she makes me feel. You were just a bit of fun and now I'm over it" he spits.

I stumble back further at his harsh words "I- you said you cared. You helped me! How could you do this!" I shout.

"I never cared. I used you, that's all your good for. You deserved what Kian did to you. I never loved you violet. Lacy is the girl I want and will always want. I only got with you to get to lacy now that I have her I don't have any use for you anymore" he shrugs pulling lacy into him.

Anger bubbles within my veins "I WAS READY TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU!" I scream tears falling down my face.

He doesn't say anything he just stares "so this is it? After everything your just going to leave" I choke out.

"You. Mean. Nothing. To. Me" he spits out every word, venom lacing his tongue.

"I guess when people said love is deadlier than fire. They meant it. Me and you were clearly a mistake Greyson. Your fucking dead to me. Do you hear me! YOUR FUCKING DEAD TO ME!" I scream turning around and walking out the room.

I slam the door closed and run. I keep running until I make it out the house. I run and keep running while crying.

I don't know where I'm running to but I can't stop. My legs start to burn and my body starts to ache.

I finally make it to a cliff. I drop to my knees screaming out in pain.

I scream cry for what feels like hours until my throat closes up and I start to feel tired.

I lay down on the grass looking up at the stars. I don't move I just stare.

How- how could he do this to me? To us?

He promised that he's be there for me. We had everything planned. He even said he wanted to have kids with me.

How can you say that to someone and then break their heart into tiny little pieces.

How could he lie. It hurts so much I can't take it. I can't take the pain of heartache again.

I stand up and walk to the edge of the cliff. It's a big drop but the ocean is beneath it.

Will I survive. I don't know. Let's find out shall we.

I hear people screaming beside. I turn my head slightly and see the girls and Mads running towards me.

"Doll what are you doing? Move away from the edge" Mads shouts.

"I'm testing a theory" I say.

"Violet don't do this! Step away from the edge!" Ellie shouts.

I ignore them and stick my foot out turning and pushing myself backwards off the cliff.

I hear screams as I fall down a fast pace towards the water.

This is my destiny. This will always be my destiny.

My body crashed into the water. I let the ocean swallow me letting the water into my lungs.

My eyes start to close and I'm surrounded by darkness.

__________________________________

Shit.

Thankyou for reading.

Find out what happens next in the next chapter.