Part 18

When I found Violet on the floor pale panic rose in my chest

I'm not one to get scared. But that scared me, I thought I lost her.

I quickly drove her to the hospital shouting out for help. They took her in immediately looking over what happened.

When they said I could see her my heart broke seeing her laying in the hospital bed with pale skin connected to different wires and tubes.

I sat down beside her holding her hand tightly in mine, brushing her hair out her face.

When she jolted awake and saw the wires I saw her breathing pick up. I squeezed her hand netting her know I'm here.

Once she saw me she threw herself in my arms and instantly calmed down.

When the doctor walked in and asked me to leave, Violet told him she wanted me to stay.

My eyes softened at her wanting me to be here for her.

"Right so Violet when was the last time you ate?" Dr Jones asked violet.

My eyebrows furrow at the sudden question. Wondering what's going on. I feel Violet tense I look over at her finally putting it all together.

"4 days ago" she mumbles chewing on her lip.

I realized that's a nervous habit that she does.

"Violet we have come across that you have developed eating disorder over the years. You have Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa. You have anorexia. We have also found you have anxiety and depression. This requires different medications and for you to be monitored to make sure your eating". He continues.

Anger bubbles within me. How could she put herself through this. Who put her through this for her to get this bad.

I couldn't imagine loosing her. I have realized I've started to like her more. I'm not ready to let her go anytime soon.

I can't hear anything else the doctor says. I just stare at violet with disbelief.

I can't believe she's been going through this alone with no one there to help her.

I can't believe I didn't notice sooner. Maybe if I noticed sooner it wouldn't have gotten so bad and I could have helped her.

I snap out my thoughts when Violet places her soft hands on my cheeks "hey. I'm okay" she sends me a sad smile.

"No your not. And from now on please come to me when your feeling like you can't eat or when you feel like your spiraling downwards into a episode. Okay please. I want to help you" I plead holding her hands that are on my face in mine.

She places her forehead against mine as I continue "Violet please. I can't loose you. I- I want to be around you, no need to be around you. You calm the storm that brews inside of me angel eyes. Please stay not only for me and your son but for yourself". I let out a shaky breath.