Part 13

"Stop! Stop please

"Stop! Stop please. I'm sorry" I screamed while crying.

He threw punches to my stomach forcefully.

I moved my hands to cover my face from his hits. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head with on of his hands.

He sent A harsh punch to my face. His rings cutting the flesh on my cheek, lip and eye.

"I told you not to leave! Your not allowed to leave!" He screamed in my face while continuously hitting me.

Sobs left my throat as his hits got harder. "Please. I'm sorry" I whispered out.

"This is your fault! You whore!" He spat in my face. Making me cower back in fear.

He grabbed my hair and dragged me to the chair in the basement. He threw me on the chair, chaining my hands and feet so I wouldn't escape.

"You deserve this" he whispered in my ear.

He walked to the table that was in the corner of the room. The table was filled with all of his torture devices.

He grabbed the knife and made his way back over to me. He gripped my chin making me look up at him.

He placed the knife on my left cheek slicing through the flesh making a straight line to goes down to my top lip.

I scream and thrash in pain. Begging him to stop.

He sends me a sinister smile "this is what you get for disobeying you rules snow. You did this".

Tears streamed down my face as sobs leave my mouth.

"Please stop. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" I screamed wanting this pain to stop.

I screamed out when pain shot through my leg. I look down to see a knife jammed into my thigh. Blood pouring out of my wound.

"Your a worthless whore. No one will want you. Your mine! Only mine" he gripped my throat harshly close to choking me.

I jolt out of bed breathing frantically. I claw at my throat trying to get air into my lungs.

My door opens and El and Mia run into the room. Mia grabs my hands ripping them away from my throat.

"V breathe for me. Okay. Breathe" Mia whispered soothingly.

I try take deep breaths but it's not working. Why isn't it working.

My body shakes violently as I try to breathe. "I- can't. Breathe" I rasp out between breaths.

El places her hands on my face making me look at her "look into my eyes and focus on breathing V. Breathe in. Breathe out" she instructed.

After a couple minutes of breathing in and out I finally got my breathing back to normal.