Part 26

I shake my head as my bottom lip wiggles "please Kian" I whisper out

"Say. Your. Goodbye" he spits out.

I choke on my sobs as I look over at Lucas. He sends me a small smile.

"Snowflake it's okay. I'm ready for this okay? It's my time" he whispers out.

Tears fall down my face rapidly as I shake my head again "please no. I can't- you can't leave me" I choke out.

"Snowflake promise me that you will find happiness after this. That you'll get married and have a big family like you said you've always wanted. Promise me that you'll keep going not for me but for yourself. Don't ever give up-

-Promise me that you'll try everyday. That you'll talk to me whenever you can. Just look up to the sky and talk I'll hear you. Promise me you'll get away from all of this once and for all" he says as tears gather up in his eyes.

"Stop. Please stop!" I scream.

"I'll always be in your heart little one. I love you always and forever remember that" he says as he smiles wholeheartedly.

"I love you too" I choke out.

A gun shot is released and I feel cold liquid splatter on my face.

I look and see lulus lifeless body drop from the chair onto the floor. My chains release and I drop to my knees.

I scramble over to his body and cradle him in my arms. I scream out in pain "NO! DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE!" I plead.

More gunshots are heard around the room. I don't look up I stare at Lucas in my arms staring at me.

He's gone.

He's dead.

He killed him.

I keep screaming even when arms wrap around my body.

I get pulled away from Lucas body. I thrash around "No! PLEASE I CANT LEAVE HIM!" I scream.

"Beasty it's me" I hear a voice say. I turn to the voice and see my papa staring at me with tears in his eyes.

My head starts to hurt and my eyes start to close. Darkness takes over and the last thing I see is Lucas's body on the floor.

__

A bright light floods my eyes sight as I squint and look around the room.

I find myself laying in a hospital bed with tubes sticking into my arms.

Memories start to flood back.

The gunshot.
Lucas's body drop.
Screaming.

I feel someone wipe my tears. I look up and see Grey sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at me with guilt and sadness.