Part 26

It's been 2 months since I've been staying with Grey

I still haven't spoken. I've gotten better at reacting. Over the 2 months I've learned to hug him and have our innocent kisses.

I've been trying to talk but it isn't easy for me. Especially since all I can picture is Lucas's lifeless body in front of me.

All I can think about it that I wasn't able to stop it. It's all my fault and I couldn't even save my bestfriend.

Today is his funeral. Today is the day I speak. I wrote out a speech I've been wanting to tell at his funeral.

I've been trying to build up my strength to talk for the past 2 weeks.

I have to do this. This is for Lucas I say to myself.

I'm sat in mine and Greysons room on the bed waiting for the car to arrive.

Mum wearing a black long dress with a slight on the side exposing my leg. Paired with black gloves and black heels that have cute little bows on them.

My hair is a low styled bun and I've pulled out a few front pieces to frame my face. I'm wearing light make up to cover the bags under my eyes from not sleeping and to add some colour to my face.

Grey doesn't know but I've not been sleeping and I've been throwing up the food he's been giving me.

(violet's outfit for the funeral)

I look over to the door hearing it open. I see Grey standing in the doorway in a black suit.

He sends me a sad smile walking over to me kneeling in front of me "are you ready baby?" He asks in a soft voice.

I nod slowly releasing a shaky breath. He stands up and reaches out his hand for me to take.

I place my small hand in his large one stand in up.

He wraps his arm around my waist leading me out of the room.

Once we leave the apartment he locks the door and we walk towards the elevator. The elevator ride was silent which is normal for us.

We walk out the elevator and towards the parking lot where the car is parked.