Part 14

"Angel eyes" Grey whispers in my ear while playing with my hair

I roll my eyes ignoring him for the 10th time.
He's been distracting me for nearly the whole lesson now.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

I slam my pen down on the desk and turn to Grey. "What is it" I glare at him.

His eyes widen at my sudden change of mood. "I'm tireddd" he drags out.

"Okay. I don't care. I'm trying to do my work" I mumble turning back around and picking up my pen starting to copy off the board again.

He places his head on my shoulder, he sighs loudly. He picks his head up and puts his chin on my shoulder.

I can feel the little melon looking at me. What does he want now.

I sigh giving into him, I turn my head slightly to look at him "come here you can put your head on my lap" I whisper.

He smiles scooting his chair closer and laying down with his head on my lap. He buries his head in my tummy wrapping his arms around me.

I smile using one hand to run my fingers through his hair and the other to write down my notes.

"Right students thats the end of the lesson for today. Make sure to do the work I assigned for next week". The professor announced.

Fina-fricking-ly.

I'm not going to lie but damn my legs are dead right now. Greyson slept throughout the whole lesson.

Melon.

I look down at him. Tracing my finger softly across his cheek "mi amore wake up" I say in a soft voice.

He doesn't even move. Right. Let's try that again "Greyson wake up" I shake his shoulder.

He still doesn't move what the hell. Is he dead. Oh my god he's dead.

Oh never mind I just saw his chest move. He's alive and breathing.

I contemplate for a few seconds on how to wake him but nothing comes to mind. Soooo. I shove him off me onto the floor.

He lands on the floor with a thud and jolts awake looking around. "Oh look who's awake" I say standing up and stretching my legs.

He sends me a glare standing up "you little shit. What was that for?" He grumbles stretching his arms.

"You wouldn't wake up so. Wait what's that saying. Ah yeah. Desperate times call for desperate measures" I send him a cheeky smile.

He glared shoving my shoulder making me stumble into a table. I turn to him and send him a glare "we'll that was rude".