Chapter 5: Roomie

Last chapter Recap

"Who the fuck is this whore" the girl almost grimaces as if I disgust her

This bitch has no idea.

I look her up and down, she's pretty I'm not gonna lie looks about 5'2 brunette kind of curvy, but she's definitely a bitch.

"Baby I'm not a mirror you're the only one that reeks of whore in this room" I say looking her dead in the eye with a smirk

I look her up and down again "Oh and green's not your color try something that'll actually make him want to fuck you, something that looks less like vomit" the bitches mouth is hung open

after a minute

I let out a chuckle and say "you should close your mouth before a fly flies in there"

I turn to Atlas and see amusement in his eyes. I roll my eyes before saying "I'm gonna go check out my room and leave you to deal with your little slut" the girl lets out an audible gasp as I start heading up the black stairs.

I see 5 doors, I decide to go into the one Infront of the stairs. I open the door and walk into the room it has a huge black California king in the middle covered in gray silk sheets with 2 black night stands on either sides of it, the room is huge and it smelled exactly like the cologne I smelled on Atlas in the car, the room has a black carpet where there's a couch facing a huge flat screen TV. This room has an ensuite and a walk in closet right next to the bathroom. It smells just like him, and for a moment I want to soak in all that I can of the scent, but I snap out of it real fast and back up to go look at the other rooms but I bump into something as hard a a wall and the second I smelt the same cologne so close to me I knew it was him.

I know he's an asswhole but for some reason every time I see him my pulse speeds up just a little. I turn around slowly and look him in those beautiful green eyes that are full of no emotion at all. "What are you doing in here" he asked like I just entered his territory and the penalty is death. "I was looking for the room I'll be staying in" I answer back quietly because suddenly the confident bella was gone being this close to him, God his scent is making me crazy.

I keep my composure and try to walk away but he stops me by lightly grabbing my wrist. "What?" I say confused

------------------------------------

Atlas

After I kick Brianna out and I head upstairs to shower, when I reach the top of the stairs I notice that my bedroom door is open. I stand at the door and see that she's in there and her eyes are roaming everywhere. I start taking quiet steps towards her and she doesn't even notice, god I don't know how this girl is the strongest assassin in Italy it honestly astonishes me. She starts backing up and her back hits my chest, her whole body tenses. That's when I noticed that she smells like lilies and her scent is making my pulse quicken. She turns around slowly her body rubbing on mine from how close we are. When she's fully turned she tilts her head up and looks me in the eye, I hide every bit of emotion in them from her and turn them into a cold bored look. "What are you doing in here?" I ask harshly because I absolutely hate other people in my room.

I also absolutely hate that I don't mind her being in here. "I was looking for the room I'll be staying in" she answers quietly and suddenly the confident bella seems nonexistent, God her scent is making me crazy.

She tries to walk away but I stop her by grabbing her wrist lightly. I honestly don't know why I stopped her, I had no reason whatsoever. "What?" she says confusion covering her features. "You're not allowed in here remember that" I let out.

I see a glint of something in her eyes before she pulls the hand that was still in my grasp and runs her finger down my chest, I suck in a breath. "Are you sure that's what you wanted to say to me Capo". I suck in another breath as I feel blood rush down to my dick. Now I see the game she's trying to play, and I'm gonna make this fun and play with her.

I put my hands on her shoulders while making eye contact with her. I slowly slide my hand down onto her back and all the way down to her waist It was now her turn to suck in a breath. She rests her hand flat on my chest. we're so close I'm sure she can feel how hard my cock is for her. she stands on the tip of her toes and leans into my face. our lips less than an inch apart if one of us leans in they would touch.

------------------------------------

His hand is resting on my waist as I stand on my tip toes because of how tall he is. Our lips are so close if I lean a little more they would be touching, I can smell his minty breath and feel it on my lips my pulse is quickening. I tilt my head a little to the left as if I'm going to go in and kiss him and I see his eyes turning impatient. I lean in slightly just to shove him away from me with the hand that is resting on his chest and I let a smirk take over my features.

He's glaring at me "fottuto stuzzicare" he grumbles, I giggle and fake a pout "aww did I get your little dick hard". I don't actually think he's little, but I love that I'm getting to him.

Translation: Fucking Tease

There is a weird glint in his eyes and he steps closer to me and whispers in my ear "Oh princess my dick is anything but little" I can feel his breath on my ear and he nibbles on it a little. God breathe Bella, breathe my conscience is telling me.

I need to stop this, nothing good can come out of something like this. I need to stay away from him he's confusing my thoughts. I fucking despise him.

I push him away lightly, "Okayy that's enough don't touch me" I look him in the eye and see a hint of amusement in them.

"Okay, I wouldn't even want to" he says his eyes going back to their cold stare.

"Can you show me where my room is now?" I say ignoring his remark.

"Yea, follow me" he says dryly

I hate how he's making me feel I'm wet from 2 simple touches, It's embarrassing.

I literally followed him to the room next door ridiculous.

I walk into the room it's huge as well, it has the same theme as the rest of the house black and white and modern. It is super pretty similar to his room, but more white accents with a smaller bed.

He is standing behind me while my eyes roam the room It also has an ensuite. I go in there and the bathroom is gorgeous and all black not a hint of white in it except for the toilet paper.

"I like it" I made it audible speaking to no one in particular.

"I designed the whole house myself" he spoke out

To say the least I was in pure shock. I don't even know why he told me that little piece of information.

"You have good taste roomie." I say while smiling