Croissants and Baguettes

QOTC:
What's at least one song that reminds you of a book?
*******************************
So, I have a lot going on in these next two weeks and probably won't have a lot of time to write. I'll do my best though to keep it up!

So make sure to follow my Instagram, writers.plot.shop , to be updated!

And please check out my latest announcement for a project I want y'all's opinion on!

Love you all! 💕

Enjoy the chapter!!!
*******************************

"Tommy!" I call out. "Where are you? We're going to be late meeting the other cast members!"

"I'm almost done, love!" Thomas calls out.

Our whole cast decided to celebrate getting 2 thirds of the movie done by hitting the town. We all had agreed to go get some lunch before going to a shopping center and then grabbing some dinner before watching a ballet performance of Cinderella. I wasn't the biggest fan of ballets, but I felt oddly excited for this one.

"Alright, how do I look?" Thomas asks, stepping out to show his outfit of a white tank top with a dark blue flannel jacket and white and blue ripped jeans. He also had his signature chain necklace around his neck. He also had on some black high-top sneakers to complete it all.

"You look like someone who's gonna make us late, c'mon!" Dylan says, grabbing Thomas' arm and dragging him to the door.

I laugh as I follow them out to the garage. "Let me grab the bloody keys, Dyl!" Thomas says, trying to stop him. "Already got em!" I call, holding up the key ring on my finger.

We get to the car and I hop into the driver's seat and start up the car.

I pull out of the driveway and ask Thomas to pull up directions to the restaurant. "Oh, and play some good music while you're at it!" Dylan says from the back seat. I laugh and shake my head at the demand.

Oh Dylan and manners.

Thomas puts in the location and then turns on bluetooth and gets his phone connected. He then scrolls for a minute - siri telling me to turn left in the time being - and then hits a button, causing music to start playing through the car speakers.

"1, 2 a 1, 2, 3, 4." The music begins, making me smile as I instantly recognize the song. "Give me more lovin than I ever had. Make me feel better when I'm feelin sad. Tell me that I'm special even though I'm not. Make me feel good when I hurt so bad, barely gettin mad. I'm so glad I found you! I love being around you! You make it easy..."

"As easy as 1, 2. 1, 2, 3, 4!" Me and Thomas start singing. "There's only 1 way, 2 say, these 3 things, 4 you! I love-I love you!"

Me and Thomas laugh as we continue jamming out to the song, Dylan joining in near the end.

I loved that song!

"1, 2, 3, 4" by Plain White T's was me and Thomas' couple song and I wouldn't want to change it for the world!

"Wow, you guys sure love that old song!" Dylan says as the next song begins to play.

"Hey, it's our song." Thomas smiles, taking my hand that was on the armrest.

"If you wanted "Our Song" by Taylor Swift, you should've just played that." Dylan teases.

"Weren't you in a short film by Taylor Swift awhile ago?" I ask, glancing in the mirror to catch a glimpse of Dylan.