Sunday funday

Waking up all tucked in I smiled stretching carefully I peeled the covers back then moved to do my morning routine. After crashers arrived with tea I told him to bring breakfast here as well. I had tea with Crashers and then began to manage my account books which had been neglected as of late. Sending my notes through to mayam Ripshang. I looked through my catalogs for a few finding little to nothing I really wanted. I was however curious if there were catalogs or wizarding art supply stores or craft stores. After writing out a note inquiring as to this I began to write out a list of things I wanted to try like drawing, painting, making clay pots, or  small veggie garden. Having my list. I desided to start with the small veggie garden right there in my room. "Tic Toc!" I call out as I move to one of the large windows in my room. Once I here them pop in. I ask for two tables a bunch of soil and a upsidedown hanging planter. They catch on to what I'm doing and bring me all of it. Helping me to stet it all up.

       When crashers bring breakfast I wash up a bit then eat while discussing what to plant I tell them that I was thinking beans radish and mint parsley sage and tomatoes. The elves added carrots lettuce and sunflowers to the list after breakfast they helped me plan my little veggie operation then went to get me seedlings. Once it was all planted it was time for my snack before lunch. We ate some fresh watermelon then got ourselves cleaned up and ready for a trip to the library. In the library I started studying up on year two potions and taking notes I brought my studying to my office near lunch and crashers served me lunch there. After lunch I went back to my studies. At afternoon tea i was joined by pansy who gave me a good look at the ring. And drilled me on how I knew about it. I simply stated that draco and Blaise are not sneaky enough to get by me.

    When dinner came I slipped in and sat with barty and rabastion asking how their day was they informed me it went well. And talked about everything we had all done separately at desert daddy made a come her motion to me absently. So I went and sat on his lap after daddy had feed me desert I gave him a small kiss on the cheek getting up doing the same to mummy and leaving. Going back to the library and getting a few books for the main courses out and studying them. Defence was of course the easiest to study at least for theory. So I quickly moved on to charms witch was my secret second best subject and study about half of the book while taking notes before the book slammed itself closed all of a sudden startling me.

       "Harry James Potter! do you have any idea what time it is young man?" I jumped up shaking my head no backing away from mummy auntie uncle and daddy. "No I soory was just try do good. No be mads me pwes." I said falling into baby talk as I backed into the book shelf and slid down it. Mummies face softened. "Not mad sweetie just a little disappointed. You should have been in bed ages ago." She mad a come here motion and I all but ran to her. She hugged me tight. When I felt uncle pick me up I yawned.

          "Honestly up studying till 2:30 in the morning are we sure he isn't a Raven law?" Uncle asked jokingly. As he hand me over to daddy I tugged his sleeve gently. When he leaned down I did the unexpected. I licked his face. Then snuggled into daddy. I heard everyone else laugh at uncle. "My son is Slytherin raised like a Gryffindor. Shouldn't call him a Raven again." Daddy laughed as he told him. Next thing I knew I was being tucked in.