the Interview

The next morning I was up long before Crashers came with tea. I paced mumbling to myself questions and answers trying to give myself a pep talk. Crashers had apparently had enough with a snap of his fingers a chair zoomed over and sweeper me into it. Then moved back and tucked me into the little table. With another snap of his fingers a tea cup prepared itself for me. "Sir if you unseal the room your uncle Luci is waiting to ensure your outfit choice. And auntie is waiting to give you a calming drought." He said as I took a hesitant sip of tea then a small bite of a scone. "Master and Master Lady are also waiting to help sir get ready." I looked up at him and hissed the password to unseal the room.

As soon as I had unsealed the room Crashers snapped and the door opened. All four of them rushed into the room. Along with Draco and Pansy. They had nearly fallen all over each other. I managed a weak laugh. Which brought all of their attention to me. Mommy and daddy gasped. I froze not sure what was wrong. "Look at you! Did you sleep at all?" I quirked my head at her. Then looked down at my night dress confused. "Bags under your eyes hairs a mess... We will need all the time we can get." I looked up panicked and scared.

'Did I really look that bad?' I felt tear start to prickle at my eyes I tossed down the scone and darted into the bathroom. "Harry sweety calm down. You will look just fine once we get you showered dressed and your hair and makeup done." Daddy said spinning me around and holding me by my shoulders. "I think mommy just got excited to put makeup on you it's your first time right." At my nod he smiled. "A huge milestone for mother and daughter. Let alone mother and son." I nodded relaxing a bit. "You know what I think a nice tub while those heathens get set up." He set up a bath for me with a huge amount of bubbles.

Daddy put a face mask on me and washed my hair and even combed it through. When I got out he used a special drying charm on my hair so it didn't poof up. Then I noticed mommy was there at the vanity. She smiled at me as I came over in only a towel daddy quizzed me as she did my hair and put makeup on me to hide the dark circles. She also plucked my eyebrows. 'ouch!'

Then it was time to get dressed. I walked out to an argument over weather or not I should wear a scarf. Then I saw the scarf in question. It was not a scarf I was my new flatener. Blushing horribly I walked over yanked it out of Draco's hand then closed the closet door behind me. I put on the flatener and some panties. I liked those better. Sticking my hand out the door for the pants. As soon as I felt them I pulled my hand back in and put the pants on as quickly as I could before I came out in the pants and the flatener. "Not a scarf Draco" I said blushing and reaching for the button down uncle was holding.

"To hide your chest of course. That's just really smart. I wouldn't have thought of it." Pansy said as she elbowed Draco in the ribs. Who then held up some deep blue over robe's the robes had no sleeves and were simple to show this was all business. The whole time daddy was selling me with questions. And I was answering. As we moved down the stairs I saw bella waiting and got extremely nervous. Once we got down there she put a pin on my lapel it was a in the shape of a grim. I looked up at her "for luck" she said simply. Upon reaching the entry room I saw Barty. He came over and gave me a hug and kisses my cheek eliciting a growl from daddy and uncle. "You've got this. That wasn't for luck that was for you to smile. Best to get going" he then gave me one more hug before kissing my other cheek. Causing me to blush and daddy and uncle to growl again.

"I'll see you when I get back right Barty?" He nodded and I added. "Good don't let daddy and uncle beat you up I look forward to a trip to the library when I get back." He beamed at me and I at him as I took a step back. Then activated my portkey to the bank.

I arrived in a large conference room lit up with brazier's and a large pensive in the middle of a round table. Mayam Ripshang was there already and smiled at me. "King Ragnarok wishes to speak to you for a moment before we bring them in." I nod nervously. Then the door opened and four goblins came in surrounding a fifth. "Greetings king Ragnarok to what do I owe the pleasure?" I greeted and threw Mayam Ripshang a questioning look. "Needs more work you'll get it soon." She said it in English. I frowned I'd done badly.