Daddy is still Daddy

Slowly I climbed into consciousness feeling warm and safe. I could feel something heavy wrapped around me. I laid there remembering what all had happened the day before. Not wanting to open my eyes to see daddy tore up or wolfy in peices. "Are you awake Harry?" Came daddy's sleep ridden voice. Instantly I relaxed not realizing I had tensed. "Come on baby open your eyes. Daddy's right here. I'm sorry I shouldn't have scared you." I could hear the truth in his words. He was really sorry, but I could hear concern lacing through it as well.

Slowly peeling one eye open I saw him and nervously shut my eye again. Getting a warm chuckle from daddy. So I opened both eyes and looked at him he smiled at me. "There you are." He placed a kiss on my forehead. "You have a penchant for getting into trouble sweet boy. Had mommy worried sick." Tears started to prickle at my eyes. I made mommy worry.

"I'm bad." I said starting to sob. Daddy pulled me close hugging me to his chest. "Made mommy worry. Made daddy angry. Harry bad." He calmly shushed me holding me. Rubbing circles on my back. "Your not bad Harry just clumsy." Once I calmed down he said he wanted to talk to me about why he got so angry. "Harry your not bad for wanting them. I'm just not ready to let you go. I don't think your ready for that sort of relationship yet either." I nodded at him to show I was listening. I sat up some more in his arms. "I got angry because well your my child to protect. I'll try to be more understanding. But please come to me with these things Harry."

I wrapped my arms around daddy. Snuggled into his chest and softly cried until I was hiccuping. Daddy just held me I am certain it's due to not knowing what else to do. "Daddy did -hic- you hurt -hic- them?" I said finally looking up at him. He shook his head no. "Think -hic- they be -hic- angry with -hic- me?" Daddy looked down at me smoothing my hair. "Now why would they be angry?" He asked clearly enjoying being able to hold me. "Left them -hic- there when you -hic- yelled. Make them -hic- worry. Not staying -hic- safe." I started to list off only to get a warm chuckle from daddy.

"I don't know if they are upset with you. But sense your ready for dating we need to have a talk right?" I gained a confused look at him as he sat us up and called for Crashers to bring in lots of food. "Okay so the talk right...... I might need mommy's help..." I continued to stare at him confused. "Dating and courting although similar are very different. When one dates someone they are looking to see if there is potential for a good relationship. When courting however they are looking for potential marriage." I flushed as I realized what this talk was going to be getting into. A while later mommy came in and gave input into the talk as she sat down with us. Also holding me and playing with my hair.

When they started the sex talk portion I could have died of embracement. When they finally asked if I had any questions I shook my head no. "We discussed sex already when I told them I'm not ready to go that far yet." They both smiled and seemed to relax some. "I told them about my bothness. Mainly due to some strong visuals needing me to clean up" at that daddy growled. "Not their fault daddy they were just kissing and my brain went into over active imaging...." He gave me a long hard look before he smiled. Then he shoved a pastry with cream topping into my face. They both laughed at me so I through a handful of whipped cream topping at them.

They gasped at food being spattered on them I giggled at them. As I shoved a tart into my mouth. Then mommy flung some scrambled eggs at me. I caught some in my mouth. When Draco entered he got hit by a flying biscuit. I bounced over to him with a bowl of bacon and sausage. "Come play bover!!" I squealed before shoving a fist full of bacon in my mouth. Then I through a sausage at daddy. Draco then did the same to mommy. By the time we were done my whole room was painted in food I was stuffed and auntie who had joined at some point was trying to get jelly out of his hair. Draco Blaise and Pansy we're in a pile covered in fruit and mashed potatoes. Daddy was getting gravy out of mommy's hair. While mommy was giggling and trying to take the chips off daddy.