I'm the Favorite

As soon as I landed back in Tom's office I was hounded with questions by all three of them. But I could only smile which seemed to make Severus aware of good tidings fairly quickly. As he went and sat waiting somewhat impatiently. "Now now let's sit and chat. Oh and FIZTSY! Tea!" I called out to my house elf. Moving and sitting in the chair next to Sev's.

"He is well. And rather blissful at the moment." I stated calmly as Tom and Cissa sat down on the couch. "And if this was a competition for favorite uncle I'd win wands down." I said smugly watching their gobsmacked expressions. "He even called me uncle Luci! Oh! Cissa Harry would like for you to visit with me next week when Tom goes." Seeing the curious look in her eyes I continued. "There are some private lessons which Barty would be incapable of providing. Where as you are more then able."

I let that sink in for a minute before I continued on. "Harry has made progress on figuring out his metamorph abilities. And has been self studying occlumency. Today he asked me to look over some product samples from places looking for new investments." Everyone smiled knowingly at me. Because just looking at that fact it spoke of trust.

"What's more he trusted me even farther today by allowing me the sight of knowledge which he is still yet uncomfortable to share openly. And is the cause of the password lock for his rooms. And has tentatively agreed to inform you Cissa." I knew she was confused and curious but I wouldn't risk his trust on such things just yet. "It's why he asked for you to join us. I believe it shows a willingness to trust us all. Surely a step in the right direction." Everyone was smiling to this. "Once I informed him of both the goblins findings and my own I took my leave. But trust me he is in bliss.

Tom looked pensively at the floor. "How do you think he will take my visiting?" Cissa wrapped an arm around him to give support.

"Better then last time. But don't be over eager. Let him initiate direct contact and don't ask about what green means he seams entirely unwilling to share that as of yet." Get confused looks all around I sighed. " His hair the color change seems to correlate with his emotions."

"Fear....... It's fear." Tom said getting a nod of agreement from Sev. I raised an eyebrow at them.

"How did you come up with that?" Cissa asked looking between Sev and Tom.

"Last time he was here he got scared. His hair was shades of green. And his unwilling attitude towards sharing the information. He will have realized that sharing your fear with someone leaves you vulnerable." Sev answered softly while Tom nodded along.

"For all James Potter's faults he was never one to air his vulnerabilities. And he at least chose a strong intelligent woman to marry. Harry is likely as intelligent as her and clever as James." Tom said carefully eyeing Sev. "It's why I figured it was Harry I needed to go after in the first place."

After that we enjoyed tea and chatting with each other. The four of us would be visiting Harry and Barty again soon. And from the mischievous look that crossed Tom's and Cissa's faces when ever they looked at the note Harry had written to them I had a feeling we would be getting pranked. Very soon.