Spring Arrives in Summer

"I think so Barty. I mean I sorta always want to see you and not necessarily about educational stuff. Like right now I just wanted to be here with you. Doesn't matter if we talk or not but just being here is good." Barty kissed my cheek in response.

"Harry I need you to know something before either of us gets our hopes up. Before the war got stopped last time I was seeing someone and it was serious. And we are seeing each other again." I felt my chest tightening was he really going to ask me to be some sort of mistress. I loosened my grip on him. "We talked about it and both of us would like to try this out with you. Obviously you'll want to meet him and see if your comfortable. But we always felt like someone was missing and I'm rambling." He rubbed his face in an irritated gesture.

I pulled myself off his lap and sat on the other end of the couch. "I'm not going to be your mistress even if he is okay with it." My voice cracked it hurt was I just not good enough for someone to love. But Barty was suddenly right there next to me he'd wrapped his arms around me.

"Harry we weren't thinking like that. More like all three of us date each other. But before that we need to have you and him meet to see if guys have any chemistry. I'd never put you in that position Harry." He then buried his face into my shoulder. "I like you he thinks you're cute. But if your not comfortable with it then I'll just remain your teacher." He took a deep breath as he gave me a squeeze. When he started to move away I looked at him he was staring the other way. I could still see he was tearing up.

"Like Draco, Blaise and Pansy?" I asked unsure how that worked at all. He looked at me wide eyed a gave a nervous nod. I bit my lip in thought. 'It can't hurt to meet his boyfriend. I just hope he's nice.' I nod to myself. "I'll meet him but I'm picky so don't get your hopes up. Odds are that I'll be single with a hot teacher afterwards. What's his name?" I ranted slightly.

Barty hugged me then super tight. Then kissed my cheek several times. "His name is Rabastan Lestrange. He wanted to see if we could all enjoy afternoon tea tomorrow. I wasn't sure you would even agree to try but......" I cut his off by putting my hand over his mouth. He looked confused and hurt.

"Slow down. Pace yourself. And tea tomorrow sounds lovely. If we keep this up I'm just going to wind myself back up into a big ball of stress. For now can we let it settle?" I explained carefully. The relief in his eyes as he nodded made me smile. I took my hand from his mouth and climbed back on his lap. Resuming our earlier position. We chatted about everything and nothing. We spoke about Rabastan and book's. Sometimes we just cuddled quietly. When auntie cleared his throat we both looked up like deer in headlights.

"I've been watching both of you for a while. You seem happy I hope things go well with Rabastan. And Barty if either of you ever hurt Harry just remember I know exactly how to poison you." He shot a smirk at Barty then swept out of the room. Barty had paled. So I started to slid off his lap. 'if that's what auntie is going to be like what about uncle or daddy. They just kill them both.' But Barty seemed to know exactly what I was thinking. He tightened his grip on my waist slightly. Then kissed a cheek several times. "Barty maybe it'll be safer for you both if... If we don't. Auntie is being protective but what will daddy do." I let the tears fall freely.

As he rubbed circles in my back kept giving me little kisses. "You don't need to protect us Harry. If your daddy wants to hurt or kill us he will. If he does that it's only your job to never forgive him for it." At that I started to sob uncontrollably. It was to much I couldn't bare the thought of it. Burying my face in his chest I just cried. He held me calmly rubbing my back. After a bit I felt two more hands wrap around us and Barty shook with his own tears. I looked up and saw one of the twin faces from before. Wild curls framed his handsome face giving him the look of a dark angel. He laid a kiss on top of Barry's head and my forehead. "It's going to be just fine it's almost dinner so just relax and calm down. It's nice to meet you Harry." He spoke in a deep rich voice instantly soothing me I knew this was Rabastan.