Crashers errand

"Severus tell Dumbledore we have no idea where the boy is but we are looking for him." After a moments thought I added. "And that I don't seem to want to kill the boy but rather want something from him." I nod to myself. Then look at Lucius "tell me your impression of the boy he seemed to trust you."

Lucius looks torn about telling me so I wait knowing he will tell us as much as he can without breaking what small amount of trust Harry has in him. "Harry is afraid of not being normal. He seems to have been taught this behavior of always being on guard. He shies away from touch but seemed to trust his account manager. She was the only one I saw him turn his back to. Also from Draco I learned a few things I must ask you not to press for information further on these." After I nod he continues, knowing he's taking this at a slow pace to give us time to absorb it all. "Harry has been taught being gay is wrong. He has been taught that if you are not normal then people come to hurt you. He was so frightened when Draco, Blaise, and Pansy told him about their relationship he panicked thinking they would be harmed." He looked down and away telling me he would say no more

"There's something you're not say isn't there?" Severus asked sadness lacing his voice and tears in his eyes from his failure.

"Yes, but I can't betray this secret to either of you. His trust is tentative at best it is something he must choose to tell." Lucius explained pulling Severus onto his lap running his fingers through his hair rolling my eyes at this action.

"You two are definitely teenagers all over again." I sigh dramatically. "The cause will be lost for two rabbits!" I exclaim pointing at them grinning when the two smirk back at me. Sev clearly not giggling into Lucius. When my head elf Crashers from the Australia house pops in I freeze.

"Is something wrong? He's not hurt right? He's safe right?" I question instantly. Seeing Crashers look at me blankly. I stop and wait.

"Sir Harry is being okay master. Sir Harry ask us not to call him master Harry but use sir if we must. Sir Harry is be needing something but don't ask. So Crashers come to get it. Sir Harry will take much time to adjust to all the betterment." With that he turned and walked over to Severus tugging on his robe a bit when Severus looked down Crashers waved him down to whisper.

Cuping his hand for affect when Severus lent forward a bit. He mock whispered. "Sir Harry needs salve for his deeply set scars they make him very sad and uncomfortable with clothes he likes." Then Crashers waved him to come closer and this time put up a privacy spell. Seeing the shocked look on sev's face I knew this must be a huge secret. I watched as sev nodded looking determined. When the spell dropped.

"I'll take care of it and my lips are sealed I won't let a single soul know that I know not even Harry." Sev stated with the most stubborn look I'd ever seen cross his face. Which told me that it was a matter of trust and Crashers likely was worried to even tell the person whom would be best suited to help.

Clearing my throat to get Crashers attention. "Crashers anything I need to know? Also I will be visiting in a week if he or barty need anything from here best to send a list to me before then so I can get it all prepared."

"Master is wise. Yes, Sir Harry has a password spell on his room. Crashers can go in and out when spell active but only Crashers. Sir Harry is a hiss talker like master. Sir Harry needs a meal plan. Far to thin." Crashers explained calmly shaking his head softly at the end. When he looked into my eyes again he looked sad. "He thinks he is ugly..... I did not come here today I am running errands this morning." I smile and nod to him. Knowing that Harry would be on edge if he knew.

"Severus get the salve and whatever else he needs. Lucius I'm sending you in three days time as your curious as to how he's settling in and wondering if he needs anything. Got it? Good." I then quickly begin writing down to barty what we have discussed here today. Making sure to let him know that should Harry ask the attached letter was how he was to know I'm coming to visit. After writing all that out. I looked up to inform Crashers that barty should read this one first. And couldn't as not one of them was still in the room. Shaking my head I sealed it and marked it with the first.

By the time I had written out the one barty would show to Harry. Lucius and Severus had returned. "My Lord d-do you think it's my fault he thinks that way about his looks. I mean I only said it once I didn't think he was around but if he was and he heard.... I really didn't mean it I was just angry he looked like him not her." Severus said as he fiddled with the jars in his lap.

"No Severus I believe he probably already thought that way before he ever laid eyes on you." I said stressing the use of his name. Often when sad or hurting he would slip back to believing himself less then. Causing him to show to much deference. A remnant of being told he was trash when he was young. "Sev calm down he is safe now we have him. Besides he must have had a glamour placed on him forcibly making him look like James. Because he looks more like her now though the hair and cheekbones are a bit more like Sirius Black oddly enough." I trailed off seeing sev begin to carefully set the jars into a packing box. As he explained to Crashers what each was for.

Looking at Lucius with worry. He gave a nod to tell me he would take care of it. "Told Cissa that I'll be going to check up on him in a few days because I'm being a worried fake uncle." He smirked at me. "I take it I'm not having my coming over warned about. Are you trying to woo him Tom?" The amusement in his voice clear.

"Not at all Lucius. On either account." I said flatly giving him a look to tell him that was a line not to cross. "For one thing he is a child that I have personally wronged a lot. For another my love would have my bits as a trophy if I ever even thought of touching another. And lastly my intention towards him is to try and fix what I helped to break. If not for me he would have grown up with love not abuse. If not for me he would not know so much pain." I looked down at my desk. "It's my fault. When you boil it all down it's my fault. I can't give them back, but I can at least make him safe now." I stopped when I felt like I was about to cry. But two pairs of arms suddenly wrapped around me.

"We have all hurt him. But we will fix it together. We will do everything we can to make it up to him." Lucius said softly. Giving me a small squeeze. "But ahh who is the person your in love with? Is she anybody we know?" Lucius asked with a quisical look.

"Let's just say your not the only one looking forward to your marriage being over soon." I said irritably. "I have a feeling she will have us locked in a room for at least a week once it is." I joked with the sudden giggles I heard escaping sev I knew I was going to wind up with sev and Cissa gossiping over tea. I looked to Lucius for backup trying to shut down the tea party. But only got a resigned horrified expression from him.

"Don't look at me for help you've doomed us both." He said still looking horrified. "Oh erm the package from the bottom do you know if I should get him more?" Lucius asked Crashers suddenly. Looking intrigued for the answer.

"I believe yes and dare I say some night time might be useful. I'll get you a list tonight after supper. Though not that we ever spoke of such things." With that said he popped away.

Severus gave Lucius a confused look. "What was that about and why are you smiling about it." Sev now looked a bit mad.

"That love was a very good thing. It's not for me to tell. But it means there is hope for us to fix at least a bit of this." He turned and kissed sev full on the lips smushing me between them. Just as my door opened and Cissa walked in.

She gave me the explain now or else look. I just pointed at Lucius as my explanation. "LUCIUS ABRAXES MALFOY! What in Mordred's name are you doing to Tom!" She then yanked him off of me to which I gave a happy sigh.

"N-Nothing he just looks like he could use more hugs is all." I won't steal your man honest besides won't you and sev have a much better time gossiping over tea." Lucius quickly diverted.

oOoOO! 'did she just squeal!?' "yes we will sev come on then to the kitchens." Cissa said as she and sev ran off arm in arm.