Of course, a female who has a partner cannot hook up with other males casually.

Because of the scarcity of females, it is forbidden for tribesmen to bully or even abandon females.

That's why Nan Wan said that.

I want to attract falcons in this way.

But Falcon had no interest in her.

I even felt that the creature in front of me was lying.

"female?"

"Where's your pattern?"

There are no patterns on Nan Wan's body.

Because her host body this time is a modern person who has crossed into this world.

It's just that now her soul is occupied by Nan Wan.

But Nan Wan was also smart and didn't show any signs of cowardice.

"As I said, although I am a female, I was abandoned because I was a failed orc and didn't have a specific pattern on my body."

"Boss, I can swear, I never lied to you."

"In front of your majesty, no one can deceive your eyes."

Ji Sishen watched the play silently with the system behind him.

'''''''''''''''''''''

Falcon, it is true that he eats softly.

But the bunny's softness made him want to "eat him".

But the creature in front of him is obvious, and he doesn't understand what a real obedient being is like.

Even if it is obedient, Falcon thinks that he will not eat anyone except the obedient little rabbit.

"You're right, but it doesn't rule out your suspicion."

Falcon called someone without hesitation and took Nan Wan down and locked it up.

Although Nan Wan was not reconciled, she had to calm down at this time.

This is a wolf!

But the more ferocious things, the more she likes them.

Don't worry, she doesn't believe that this man won't fall under her pomegranate skirt.

The person in the way left, and Falcon's eyes fell on the aggrieved bunny again.

The little rabbit seemed to be frightened, and his ears were pricked up. Seeing his eyes fell on him, ignoring the injured hand, he leaned back on the ground and shrank back.

"You...you leave me alone! I didn't lie to you..."

"I'm really a bunny..."

Tears fell down like worthless, looking at the falcon, those eyes full of stars were full of grievance and fear, pitiful and helpless.

Even biting his lips.

Falcon: "..."

With such obvious bunny ears, can he not see that he is a bunny?

Falcon subconsciously suppressed his fierce aura for a few minutes.

"I know you're a rabbit."

"It won't shut you up."

Ji Sishen looked at the falcon carefully, and his ears moved again, "You...you can't lie to the little rabbit..."

Hmm... kinda cute.

"Well, don't lie to the little rabbit."

Ji Sishen's perverted ears slowly fell down, but he still looked a little aggrieved.