"I owe them so much to their mother and daughter. After the security camp, they will never have to be separated again."

Looking at Chen Yu's expectant yet kind and gentle eyes, Ji Sishen couldn't bear to say those cruel words.

"Well, I'll find it."

Chen Yu accepted the photo and hummed.

Ji Sishen's words were repeated as well, and he didn't know whether to respond to Ji Sishen or to tell him to himself.

Fortunately, nothing happened at night, and the night was spent peacefully.

When it was dawn, the car started again. Chen Yu and Ji Sishen stayed for most of the night, and it was time to rest.

Ji Kong was in charge of driving, while He Ran and Haojie grabbed their equipment and were vigilant, finding places where supplies might be found, and going to collect supplies.

Ye Fan was also ready to go, but the next second he was dragged by Ji Sishen and lay beside Ji Sishen.

"So sleepy, Xiao Fanfan, sleep with me."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ji Sishen hugged him so intimately that Ye Fan didn't dare to move.

Even the whole thing was tense.

"I... I should be with them..."

Ji Sishen closed his eyes and hugged Ye Fan, "It doesn't matter, I know that your acuity is not comparable to others, and you can predict the danger even if you don't look at it."

What Ji Sishen said is true.

Because Ye Fan is a zombie, as long as there are zombies approaching, he can naturally sense the existence of zombies quickly.

Ye Fan stopped moving.

In fact, Ji Sishen was not at all drowsy, and the car was relatively small, so he could only sit in the seat, and it was very uncomfortable to fall asleep.

"Xiao Fanfan, it's so uncomfortable to sleep, you hug me, can I sleep on top of you?"

Ji Sishen closed his eyes when he said this.

The tone seemed to be serious, and Ye Fan didn't hear the joking in Ji Sishen's words.

Ye Fan just hummed.

It seemed that as long as he said it, there was no way he could refuse it from the bottom of his heart.

Ji Sishen and Ye Fan were at the back. Because of taking care of the privacy of the team members, Chen Yu installed small curtains in each position early in the morning.

So when the vehicle was moving, Ji Sishen's voice was kept very low, but people outside didn't hear much, and naturally no one saw the small movements of the two.

Just as Ye Fan was about to hug Princess Ji Sishen in his arms, Ji Sishen suddenly opened his eyes and sat across/sit on Ye Fan with a clear expression.

Ye Fan immediately realized that he had been deceived again.

"you......"

Ji Sishen hugged and laughed, "What am I?"

Ji Sishen's tone was very low, although he had already asked the system to block their voices.

Except for each other, no one outside can hear.

But Ye Fan didn't know, so he could only suppress his voice, for fear that people outside would hear something.

Ye Fan glared at Ji Sishen a little embarrassedly, "Why are you... bullying me again?"