The system said that he would simply point incense and observe a moment of silence for the other party.

Ji Sishen's sharpness and reflexes are better than ordinary people. This thing is so smart, it must guarantee that this thing can kill it in one blow.

Otherwise, it would not be very good if it was thrown out at that time.

Find a way to get its mouth open.

"System, is there a long knife?"

"for you."

Ji Si smiled deeply, "It's really good."

"Anyway, I've been with the host for so long, so I can't be disliked by you all the time."

Ji Sishen just smiled, he disliked it, but he liked it too.

Taking advantage of Ye Fan's attention to the mutant, Ji Sishen held his breath and approached the mutant, and cut off a leg of the mutant zombie at the fastest speed.

'''''''''''''''''''

This thing still feels pain, and the pain is screaming at the moment, but the sound is very unpleasant.

The severed legs of the mutant zombies left a green liquid with a stench full of stench.

The whole air seems to be polluted.

Fortunately, this thing cannot be spread through the air, otherwise these things can only do whatever they want.

When the thing was injured, he had to look for the person who injured it, but Ji Sishen hid long ago and glanced at Ye Fan behind the stone pillar.

Ye Fan immediately understood.

Ji Sishen didn't hesitate, and threw the long knife to Ye Fan. Ye Fan also quickly cut off the mutant zombie's legs. This thing growled in pain and growled lowly.

Ji Si took a deep look at the opportunity, directly pulled the fuse of the bomb, and quickly threw it into the mouth of the mutant zombie.

With a bang, the mutant zombie was directly torn apart, and the green liquid splashed in the air.

It smells worse than that rotten salted fish.

Ji Sishen walked to Ye Fan calmly, and when he saw a drop on his body, he raised his hand and wiped it lightly.

"Xiao Fanfan, it's awesome."

Those who can cooperate with him tacitly, in his feeling, there is no one except Yue Yin.

Ye Fan really became soft and obedient in the face of Ji Sishen's molestation.

"You...why are you always so rude..."

It's like it's the same for everyone, making him like it... and it's a bit overwhelming.

At this time, they are still so frivolous.

Ji Si smiled deeply, "Why am I not serious, I just said that my Brahma is great."

Obviously it's a normal complimenting tone, but Ye Fan felt that this tone always showed a bit of flirting with him.

Made him panic.

"Hey, those two on the opposite side."

A sudden voice interrupted the two, Ji Sishen looked up and saw a modified jeep parked opposite.

The person who spoke seemed to be a little old, about thirty-five or sixteen, with a circle of stubble.

This is Chen Yu, pinching off the cigarette in his hand, and beckoning to Ji Sishen and Ye Fan.