The young fellow restrained himself to massage his aching temple, distressed.

For the love of God and anything holy, please enlighten him more patience to have and hold with this frustrated cougar.

But as expected, there's really no stopping him from leaving, but somehow, he doesn't feel a bit remorseful as he was, or was it because the thought that their paths will come across one another again in the future reassures him? It's a small world indeed, who would have thought he would know him? He never once imagined being in the same shoe he is now two days ago. It's breath-taking but at the same time mind-bending.

If leaving will be his case, then Hiro should be taking his phone with him. He doesn't want to endure his nagging calls until the wedding, that who knows when would take place.

"You should bring your phone—"

"Ugh..."

Out of cue, Hiro whimpers dramatically and his hands that are already groping the young fellow's impeccable behind selfishly tighten even more and pressed their bodies together, leaving no space and distance breathing between them as he lifts Jin's unguarded and weightless body off the floor.

"Erm..." Hiro groans and gulps uncomfortably and buried his head in Jin's slender swan-like neck as lets out a few fake, yet convincing coughs.

The startled young fellow places his hands on his strong shoulders, worry hovering over his attentive purplish crystal eyes, "H-Hiro?" adamant without flaw, Jin panics, alarmed. He doesn't sound okay.

Hiro leans back briefly, fully wearing a pitiful frown across his lips. He straightens his back for Jin to have a clearer view of him looking weakly down at his own chest and Jin's eyes hastily followed where he's looking.

His chest...

Oh no. Jin places both of his palms on top the man's chest, his thumb softly caressing him in his clothes, his heart humping nervously, "Which place hurts?" Is he having a hard time breathing? Or was his chest tightening too?

Kai cleared his throat and unresponsively hurried back to his favorite spot on his neck, excessively controlling himself not to stifle a smile as it will blow the act he started. He places a quick kiss on the back of Jin's earlobe. He really does care.

But pain, how would he define that with words? He recalls a few scattered memories he had at the base and recalling the repeated pleads and cries of his passing enemies.

"It hurts...Make it stop."

Hiro whispered sardonically. His voice was low and gentle, and his eyes hooded straight at Jin's pale skin. If he bites him here would it turn paler instead of red? His eyes beam in curiosity.

Not sure of what to do, Jin runs his fingers through the man's ruined waxed hair before he pats him on back. Hiro took it as a signal and leans away. When Jin got his full attention, he leans and placed a brief and light kiss on top his dressed chest and he felt hundreds of butterflies churning and fluttering endlessly inside his stomach as his lips briefly felt the warmness of his clothes.

The same warmth that comforted him in the elevator, on his campus' school grounds, inside his neat and extravagant car, here in the apartment...

He admits he's slowly starting to love and need this warmth and cozy feeling.

Whenever something painful inside his body occurs, his mother would always kiss the part where it hurts and though the pain inside wouldn't simply go away, it would give him enough strength to endure further. And so he hopes to at least give him a bit of strength to hold onto, "I should go tell mom to dial a doctor."

Before Jin could forcibly run and escape from his grasp, Hiro tighten his grip around him. His breathing turned heavy, darkened eyes lost in wonder. "Here, too," he parts his lips and slips out his tongue to poke at his upper lip, "It's itchy..."

"Itchy?" Jin's brows furrow, failing to hide his amusement.

"But a kiss isn't a remedy for itchiness." Never have been and never will be. Should he scratch his lips for him? He's conscious that it'll leave him a bruise.

Hiro frowns in dismay. Then should he have said it hurts than it's itchy?

Is it too late to take back his words?

Jin pokes the man's pointed nose. Thinking enough about it, he used to have skin irritation often. A kiss does work when his mother does it to him when he was young. He puffed his cheeks and tightens his lips, hesitating. Hiro would find him childish for sure.

But...

Slowly, he leans in and very lightly brushes his lips against Hiro's upper lip. His heart strongly hammering inside his chest and his ears deafen at the next thing that urge him to do.

Jin parts his lips more, tilt his head, and leans further, causing their nose to touch each other's faces as he takes the man's lip inside his mouth, in between his parted lips, and did the same thing Hiro did to him. His small, warm, and wet tongue rub and traced his lips, licking him, slowly and shakily.

Nervous that there was no response nor reaction from what he did, Jin pulls away, but a hand went to the back of his head and pushes his face towards a sturdy surface, it was Hiro's chest.

Hiro gulps feeling his throat running dry and his unfocused eyes turn crimson red in desire.

He firmly holds Jin's head steady against his chest for him not to see his restrained expression as his hand submerges more into Jin's soft hair from the back of his head.

The young fellow had no choice but to lean his forehead unto the man's chest, feeling a sense of déjà vu as he flushes from astonishment for what he had just done.

A small sheepish smile unknowingly escapes Hiro's lips, but soon after he sighs in disdain for the fact that he could have deepened the kiss if they weren't running short in time, "The envelopes..." He can't help but pause and grieve for missing an opening, "remember to bring them to your mother."

"Okay." Jin quietly replied, still immersed from fresh embarrassment as he presses his nose more to Hiro's polo shirt and he looks worriedly at his buttons. They look like they're about to burst at any moment.

Crazy.

How old exactly is he? How much does he weigh?

He'll make sure to ask him when they meet again. Jin smiles. He's looking forward to his answer. He pushes his head back, his chin pressing against his muscular chest as Hiro drew small circles at the back of his head with his fingers, his eyes soft, "I'll see you at the wedding."

Jin nods and cups his face. He traces his fingers around his eyes and his touch halts and stops under his eyes, "Until then, I want to see none of these." He whispers in concern, as light as a breeze.

Hiro chuckles and hums in splendor, and Jin could perfectly feel the buoyant vibration of his laugh in his chest.

"Certainly," the man responds, leaning more to pamper his ear with silent kisses. "Until then...wait for me." Please...

Author's Note:

FOR MORE chapters to read read my story on Webnovel.

I upload new chapters there first, three days in advance before I'll post it here. Hehehe.

I also often upload chapter there daily. (^-^) V

BOOK TITLE:

Captivated (BL)

MY ACCOUNT:

Daniel_BlakeZD