Arc 9: The Doomsday God of Soft Zombies (1-5)

Start from the beginning

When the zombies rushed over, Ji Sishen quickly resolved these, and then under the prompt of the system, he looked for the nearest safe place.

It's a convenience store.

Shelves have been swept away.

There is nothing to use.

"Host, you seem to be injured, you were bitten, and you are infected."

Ji Si took a deep look at his arm, and sure enough, it was bitten.

It's just that he didn't feel it, Ji Si pinched his eyebrows with a deep headache.

"Can it be lifted?"

The system came alive, "The omnipotent world mall, you deserve it."

Ji Sishen: "..."

Xiao Tongzi, I suspect you are advertising.

The system did not dare to delay, and directly exchanged the potion for Ji Sishen, and Ji Sishen injected it into the body.

After the injection, Ji Sishen found a corner and sat down.

Potion a little time.

"There is no script, there is always information about the original body."

"Have."

The system immediately recalled the original body's information, "No wonder there is no script, host, if you don't appear in this world, the original body will be directly infected and become a zombie."

"That's why you were burped."

Ji Sishen: "..."

Itchy hands.

''''''''''''''''''''

The system is afraid that the fire will not burn enough, and continues to speak without fear of beating.

"Host, what's even worse is that your little boy's boyfriend, afraid that you will drag the whole team down, kicked you down with one foot, and then was bitten by a zombie. He finally broke free, but caught up with the one behind. Zombies."

The latter wave was the one that Ji Sishen solved.

The original body was not so lucky, and was directly bitten to death and infected into a zombie.

Ji Si said with a deep smile, "System, you are..."

Before Ji Sishen finished speaking, he heard a slight movement.

It was also Ji Si who heard it deeply.

This is the end of the world, and it is easy to die if you are not careful.

Naturally, be wary.

What's more, this is also Ji Sishen's advantage.

Seeing that Ji Sishen stopped talking, the system knew that something was probably wrong, so he naturally spoke without itching.

He also stopped talking.

Ji Sishen held the weapon in his hand, walked over to find the source of the sound, and saw a man... who was holding the items on the shelf.

Ji Sishen's man.

The other party seemed to have noticed Ji Sishen as well, and when he turned his head to see Ji Sishen, he was so frightened that everything in his hand fell off.

The eyes with no focal length seemed a little helpless.

As if timid, he turned around and just... ran away.

The system immediately laughed.

"Fuck! Haha! Host, what did you do? Look at your man, he runs faster than a rabbit! Haha! I'm dying of laughter!"