Jealousy

Little: Hyunjin

Caregiver: Changbin

Requested by: @aydenhazelnut 

WoW- It's.....been an incredibly long time...

Missed me?

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a typical Sunday morning. Hyunjin was happy, Changbin was with him, and the world was in shambles. A typical Sunday. The rest of Stray Kids were scattered everywhere, each doing whatever they were doing, due to Stray Kids being on a break between their comebacks. 

Hyunjin was settled on the living room carpet, his toys scattered around him as he narrated a story for Changbin, adding sound effects whenever he felt the story needed. "'N da birdies peck ou' the evil swisters eyes so they are blind." Changbin jerked his head up from packing up the toys that Hyunjin had abandoned to look at his little. "What sort of storybook has that?"

Hyunjin giggled, bangs swinging into the eyes. Using a dramatic gesture, the little one swept back his hair and flashed the storybook cover to his caregiver so Changbin could see. "Brothers Grimm...Grimm..oh what the- Hyunjin!" Changbin shook his head and tried to pry the book away from his little's hands. 

"C'mon baby, don't you wanna read something more...child-friendly?"

Hyunjin shook his head, pouting. "Da other books are boring! Princess is saved, they get married and have ba-zillion babies!" Changbin sighed and decided that it was no use trying to get that book away. "Just...if you have a nightmare, I'll say I told you so."

Hyunjin stuck out his tongue and shook his head. "Jinnie is a brave boy!" Changbin merely rolled his eyes and was about to pick up a ferret plushie when the front door of the dorm burst open with unnecessary force. The pair startled and perked their head up to see the cause of the commotion. 

There stood Jisung, with tears running in streams. 

"Oh, baby..." Changbin rushed forward to embrace the other little of the group. Jisung burrowed his head into the buff arms and continued to cry. "What happened bubs?". Jisung shook his head and let his entire weight lie on Changbin. "D-dun wanna talk about it!" Changbin nodded in understanding and directed both of them to Jisung's room. 

"It's ok baby, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Let's go and call Minnie. how about that?"

Hyunjin watched from the living room, confused by the turn of events. He could understand that Jisung was upset but...Changbin just...left him there. Like...he just suddenly poofed out of existence. Hyunjin didn't like that.

Hyunjin got off the floor and toddled down the corridor. Peering around the threshold of Jisung's room, Hyunjin saw Changbin and Jisung snuggled in bed, seemingly peacefully asleep. Changbin had his arms wrapped around Jisung's waist and spooned the younger, making Hyunjin's eyebrows furrow. 

No, he didn't like this. He doesn't like this.

But Hyunjin wasn't salty enough to wake Jisung up. The poor man looked like he was about to break down. Maybe Changbin was only going to comfort Jisung and then come back to him! Yeah, that's it! Hyunjin will give it 30 minutes, tops.

________________________________________________________________________________

It has been an hour. 

A long, boring, brain-rotting hour. 

In the span of that hour, Hyunjin had witnessed Changbin do things for Jisung that pissed him off. The fact that Changbin gave 110% of his attention to Jisung was enough to make Hyunjin's head spin and twist off. In his mind, Jisung was stealing his daddy away, which was unfair since stealing is bad and he already had his daddy.

As of right now, Jisung was nestled comfortably on Hyunjin's favourite spot on the couch and watching whatever he wanted. Changbin was out to buy Jisung's favourite ice cream, claiming that the sweet treat was what he needed in times like this. He left both littles in the dorm after he got a text from Minho that he was arriving soon. 

He shouldn't have left them alone.

Hyunjin was given a golden opportunity and he was going to take it. He stalked up to Jisung and switched the TV off, breaking Jisung's stare at the screen. "Hey!" Jisung reached for the remote that was thrown onto the coffee table and tried to turn on the TV again. Snatching it away before Jisung could grab it, Hyunjin tossed the remote to the far end of the couch, where Jisung had to move if he wanted to get ahold of it.

"No, Sungie is goin' to talk."

Jisung huffed and crossed his arms. What a waste of time. Hyunjin glared down at the shorter little and stood over him, towering over Jisung. "Get away from my daddy." Jisung rolled his eyes and slumped into the couch. "Ish that all? I dun care. Your daddy is very nice to me bu' whatever. Wanna watch TV so go away." 

Oof, wrong choice of words there, buddy.

Hyunjin saw red at those words. His daddy was everything to him and for Jisung to dismiss Changbin so carelessly made him so...so mad. "Hyunjin let out a frustrated yell and pushed Jisung off the couch. 

"I HATE YOU!"

And coincidentally, Changbin and Minho both appeared at the front door, just in time to see Hyunjin push and yell at the little one. "HWANG HYUNJIN! What do you think you are doing?" Minho abandoned his belongings and rushed over to his little, who was crying on the ground. Changbin left his shopping on the floor and ran up to Hyunjin, dragging the little into his bedroom.

Hyunjin struggled to pry Changbin's strong hands off of his wrist, which was hurting him from the death grip of his caregiver.

"D-daddy! You're hurting me!"

Changbin reached the bedroom and dragged Hyunjin inside and onto the bed. "What in hell's name were you thinking? Doing that to Jisung? Are you out of your mind?" Hyunjin's lips trembled as he looked down at his hands. Why was his daddy yelling at him, when Jisung was the one doing the wrong thing?

"Don't you dare cry, tell me why you did it or it's timeout." 

Despite that harsh warning, Hyunjin couldn't help but let the tears trickle down his cheeks, feeling the urge to slip into his younger headspace. "Jinnie did nothing WRONG!" Hyunjin covered his face and screamed at Changbin. 

Changbin, who was unaware of Hyunjin's current mental state, let his gaze harden. He placed his hand gently on Hyunjin's shoulder, prepared to speak to his little in a much sterner tone. What he didn't expect was for Hyunjin to swipe the hand off his shoulder and crawl away from him. 

The now in baby-space little cowered at the furthest corner of the bed, tears a non-stopping stream down his face. Hands were positioned over his ears, ready in case Changbin yelled at him. Changbin felt immediate guilt at the sight. 

"A-away, go...a-away....scwary...Jinnie dun like...go...a-away"

"Baby...come here...Daddy's sorry."

Hyunjin shook his head, eyes glassy and body trembling.

"Nuh...go...a-away...Jinnie dun wanna see you. You're scwary."

________________________________________________________________________________

There honestly won't be a part.2 on this one-shot as I kinda like the cliffhanger and I really don't have the motivation to really write anything else related to this. I'm sorry to disappoint.