Onstage

Little: Felix

Caregiver: Chan

Requested by: Dskv_True

I enjoy every lovely conversation with you! 😊😊

It's been a dang long time since I updated and this is the first baby space suggestion! I'm stoked!

Random Edit!

This man is gonna be the MC in my next book!😍😘🥰

________________________________________________________________________________

Btw, let's pretend this was before Covid and everyone could hug and talk. Hard to imagine, I know

Chan grinned from his armchair in the living room as he supervised Felix. His lil' Lixie was in his space again and the uwus are busting. No words could describe how fucking adorable Felix was being right now. Felix was waving a rattle around on the playmats laid on the floor while mumbling words in baby language through his dummy. Quietly reaching to his phone, Chan snapped a quick pic of his little before interrupting Felix's playtime to get him ready for bed.

Felix normally slipped into baby space, which wasn't a problem. The members adored every time he slipped but sometimes, Felix has trouble getting out of his space, which results in him slipping back most of the time. Chan knew how to handle those situations the best, being Felix's main caregiver but sometimes it could not be helped. Felix was not to blame of course.

Back to the situation:

Chan cradled Felix into a gentle back hug before speaking softly into Felix's ear. "Baby, it's time for bed, it's almost 10 and we have a performance tomorrow. We get to see STAY again!" Felix whined in excitement and lifted his arms to signal that he wanted to be picked up. Chan lifted him by hoisting up underneath the armpits before walking down the corridor to the nursery. Once at the destination, Chan laid Felix on the changing table and proceeded to change Felix's nappy and into a new onesie.

 Once at the destination, Chan laid Felix on the changing table and proceeded to change Felix's nappy and into a new onesie

(That's the onesie)

Felix gurgled behind his dummy and giggled at the funny faces his Daddy was pulling at him. Reaching up, Felix pinched Chan's soft cheeks and smiled when Chan faked an 'ow' face. Felix loved it when Chan played little games like this because, in such a small headspace, these games were both entertaining and funny to him.