Before Denny's

(A/N: I wrote this on a boat 😍)

📄3RD PERSON
"BARK, BARK, BARK BARK🤬🤬🤬"
Nagito opens his eyes slowly, turning off his alarm. He gets up, and walks over to his closet. After 20 seconds, he pulls out his iconic white T-Shirt that looks like someone threw paint on it in the most coolest but weirdest way possible. He also puts on his black skinny jeans and to top it all off, he gets out his Hot-Topic skull wallet chain and clips it to his pants.

🍀Nagito POV
I walk over to the kitchen to get some Lucky charms.

I open the box and get a bowl and some milk, and poured the milk in the bowl

I open the box and get a bowl and some milk, and poured the milk in the bowl. I pour the cereal in, too, but then I accidentally poured too much cereal in the bowl!
"Ah, of course!" I chuckle a bit, but then get a spoon and just ate the cereal which still had pieces that fell out of the bowl.
As I'm about to finish my breakfast, I get a text. I get out my phone and see that Hajime texted me!

Hajime🍊: hi
nagito🍀: Hello, Hajime! 😊
Hajime🍊: wanna go to Denny's later? me and Chiaki were gonna go and chiaki insisted you came, too.
nagito🍀: Ah, if you guys both want me too, I'll happily come!
Hajime🍊: cool
Hajime🍊: we'll meet at 2:30 today
nagito🍀: Okay then! I'll see you seen! 😄
nagito🍀: *then

I turned my phone off, and finished my cereal, hopeful for what's to come. (Pun intended)