eating time!!! :DD

📄3RD Person
The gang gets their drinks, Hajime chugging down the orange juice. Chiaki is basically glued to her 2DS, Nagito is staring awkwardly looking around, and Hajime is now staring out the window. Nagito's eyes widen. "Ah, Hajime! How are you and Chiaki doing? I can't believe I didn't ask about about your guy's relationship! "Nagito puts his hand on his head for a second, looking down while smiling. Hajime gives him a side-eye for a second, and turns his head over to him afterwards. "Why did you phrase it like we're dating..?" Hajime said it bluntly, barely under his breath. "Eh?" Nagito's disease-ridden eardrums didn't exactly catch his remark. Hajime repeated what he said, but louder this time.

"Ah, sorry if it came across as I thought the two of you were dating!" "It's fine. But yeah, me and Chiaki are doing pretty good. We recently watched a movie together." "That's good." Nagito then abruptly stood up, and calmly waltzed on over to the bathroom. "Hey, Chiaki? You mind if I see what you're playing?" Chiaki paused for a moment to think. "Sure." Hajime scooched on over to watch her play while they waited for their food. "Alright, here you two are. The Grand Slam is going to take a bit longer due to workplace issues. Don't ask me why, I'm not paid enough to answer" The server depressingly set the food down, and almost dragged himself across the floor, and entered the kitchen.

🧡Hajime POV

I pull the omelet and pancake towards myself, pouring some syrup onto the pancake. Nagito comes back, sitting himself down onto the chair(?). Nagito grabs a little bit of the Nachos, and bites into them. "I hadn't expected these to taste like this!" Nagito expressing his slight surprise at how it tasted better than expected. "Say, do you two know where the other food is?" "The server told us there's some workplace issues going on in the kitchen,". I drank a bit more of my orange juice, taking the first bite into my pancake. "Hmm.. it's okay. It's not bad but just... okay." I look on over to Chiaki and see she hasn't even set a breath on her soup. "So, Nagito. What have you just been generally doing recently?" I asked Nagito. "Ah, do you really need to know such useless information?"

"I'm just trying to make conversation," "Well, I've just been an even more worthless member to society!" Nagito exclaimed with an almost twisted smile. "Okay then." the server has come back with the Grand Slam. "Here you are. Do you guys need refills or anything?" The server asked us, almost in a slurred tone. "I'd like to refill my orange juice, please." The server grabbed my drink and took it back into the kitchen. Nagito started to eat it, starting with the pancakes and ending with the eggs. "Is it good?" "Eh? Ah, yes! I expected as such of this food after getting a teaser of what was to come. I can't even believe scum such as myself can eat this!" "Glad to hear you like the food here."