Chapter #18

Winters P.O.V
We were at the food court eating when I spotted Jeremy. I pay him no attention. He saw me and walked over. I fanticly get up and trow my food away. He caught up to me. Jeremy:"Hey beautiful. I'm here to tell you.I forgive you for that "Thing" earlier." He smiles. Winter:"You? Forgive me? You should be asking me to forgive you!" I say crossing my arms. Jeremy:"Yea sure. So about That date." He said rolling his eyes. Winter:"Get lost." I say gritting my teeth. Jeremy:" Oh but I Can't." He said grabbing my wrist. Winter:"Let me go!" I yell trying to break free. Jeremy:"Go on a date with me or you'll regret it." Winter:"Me? On a date with you? Ha!" I say laughing. He got mad. He griped my wrist tighter. I whimper in pain. This dude is going to get his Ass kicked. Jeremy:"So what do you say pretty lady?" Winter:"I say this." I kick him in his jewels. He crumbles in pain. I walk back to the tabel. I sit down. Niall:"Who was that dude?" I glare at him. Winter:"You saw him? And you didn't help me?WOW such friends!" I say rubbing my wrist. Jeremy:"See you at 8 then Baby." He winked. Winter:"In your dreams Fuck Boy!" I yell flipping him the bird. I drop my head in the table. Ugh just my day eh?