Chapter #17

Alison's P.O.V

I walk into the living room seeing my prey. Alison:"HEYYY!" I say skipping into the room. Liam:"Hey Alison. " he says not looking at me. Alison:"Liam can we go to the mall??" I say making a puppy dog face. Liam:"No. Not with out adult supervison." He said. I frown. Alison:"BUT LIAM!!!!" I yell. Liam:"Maybe." I smirk. Alison:"PLEASE LIAM? IM BEGGING YOU!" I yell putting my hands  in prayer form and pleading. Liam:"FINE! GET READY!" I do a victory dance and do so.

~~~Mall~~~

I jump out if the car and run in. (the rest of the boys and girls are here)  We run into a record store. I have NY own money so I buy the New pierce the veil CD. Winter buys all 3 Falling in Reverse Albums. She's grinning from ear to ear. We go into hot topic next. Winter buys some Dresses,Shirts and some Perfumes. I got the new Piece the veil merch. Audrey just got a walking dead shirt. We go into Dubs. We buy some clothes. Man:"Might want to buy that dress." He whispers in Winters ear. She turns around. Winter:"Why?" Man:"Because were going on a date. At 8." He winked. She raised an eyebrow. That was my X- Jeremy. I grab Winters wrist. Alison:"She's taken buddy." I was about to pull her away when he grabes her by her other wrist. Jeremy:"By who may I ask...Alison?" He said smirking. Alison:"Me.now leave us alone." He laughs. Jeremy:"Who would date you? Now excuse me. I'm talking to a very pretty lady." He said with venom. He turns to Winter who smakes him. Winter:"Don't you ever talk to my GF like that. Again!" She said ripping her wrist away.  We walk away. Jeremy:"Your going yo regret that." Winter:"Regret this ass hole!" She flips him off. I hug her and catch up to the boys.