Auntie smiled picking up the gown as mummy wordlessly took my shirt. And began to help me into the gown auntie was holding up. Once it was on auntie held my hand while mummy laced the back of my gown. " Your daddy is going to be hard pressed desiding weather to drool over your mum or keep watch over you. Overprotective dunderhead that he is." I giggled at that as mummy pulled me out and she carefully began doing my makeup. I felt some carefully putting my necklace on me. And others putting my earnings or braclets on me. Once they were done I stood back up but pansy grabbed me and then put the belt on me. Then we all began to slowly part ways pansy staying with me I pulled a small flower shaped comb from my bag and added it to her hair gently to give the idea of a crown.

She smiled at me as we separated at the stairs to put my bag up. She waited for me at the top of the stairs to head to the ballroom. Once I came to her side she smiled "ready to knock there socks off?" I nod smiling. We hold hands as we head down chatting softly about what sort shoes we will buy next time we go shopping. I hear mummers coming from the ball room as we approach. Slowing down I let go of pansy's hand. But before I could turn and run bella and pansy both stop me. "Oh no you don't!"

          "Your going to dance with me tonight! And your dad has your first dance on reserve I've heard." Pansy stated grabbing my left hand pulling me forward. "And your mum has the second reserved. Plus after you helped doll us up I'm not going to let you chicken out!" Bella declared grabbing my right hand and also pulling me forward.

           "Gryffindor courage and all that." I said giving a nervous laugh. I quickly began to occlude my mind of emotion. Once done I willed my hair into to be half purple and half green to match my dress. They both giggled at my antics. Then we walked through the door.

            At first none seemed to have noticed us enter I took the opportunity to look around. Daddy and mummy were chatting near a dais. Uncle and auntie were dancing. Draco and Blaise were having some sort of melt down by the food table. Spoting that I nugged bella. Giving a small gesture in their direction. "Go calm them down before she notices." I whisper to bella. Then grab pansy's hand more tightly. "Pansy how about you and mego find barty and bastion?"  I asked more loudly. Pulling her the other way. She giggled loudly following along.

          I saw how some people were now eyeing us. More with fear and respect others with longing and lust. Pansy started to tell me this person's name or that one. As we slowly made our way towards daddy and mummy. Once in front of daddy pansy curtsied and said my lord by way of greeting. Mummy sent me a smile clearly knowing what I'd done. I just smiled back. Mr. Parkinson came over and suggested he and daddy take us on the dance floor.

          Daddy nodded and offered me his hand as Mr. Parkinson did the same to pansy. I paled a bit. "Sorry in advance for your toes daddy." I whispered to him taking his hand. Pansy laughed lightly at me as we were lead on to the dance floor by our fathers. "You'll do fine Harry just relax." She managed to say before being swept away by her father dancing. Daddy took into the dance slowly calmly correcting any of my mistakes.

         Once dady lead us off the floor back towards mummy I saw barty and bastion basically drooling at me. I heard daddy growl but I couldn't help but giggle. I saw mummy and Bella giggling about something so I went to them first. "Are they calm now?" I ask quick to ensure it went smoothly.

             "Sir yes sir." Bella answered giving a mock salute. "The event should take place in one hours time sir. There should be no trouble sir." She rattled off a report of the current situation calmly. While making it seem funny. I smiled giggling. When Rodulphus and daddy swept them away for dancing I smiled watching after them spotting pansy dancing with Blaise. When I felt a hand on my lower back I spun startled. I recognized him as one of the carrows he had a look in his eyes like he wanted nothing more then to strip me there and it made me feel ill. I pushed his hand off me. "I think you may need to rethink that after all I'm taken. Not to mention I don't believe daddy would approve of the way your looking at me. Let alone the fact I'm not interested in you."

       "Are you sure about that? After all he'll have a real son soon. So how much could he really care about a fake. Besides your clearly just a slut look at you even got some fake tits to help with the dress. Why not show me what you have on under there?" He said coming closer to me. If I was occluding I would have surely been upset. Instead I saw uncle and auntie approaching from the side with barty and bastion. And desided to let him tattle on himself by letting him believe it was working.

         "That's not true daddy loves me. And I'm not I just wanted to where a pretty dress is all. Daddy wouldn't leave me. Would he?" I made my voice drop to a whimpering whisper. I watched my feet.

         "Why wouldn't he I mean look at you. Your clearly a mistake. Dressing up like a girl. Can't get perfect O's. Acting like a baby. Your not worthy of being his son." I could feel his eyes drilling into me I could tell he was waiting for me to break but uncle, auntie, barty, and bastion were now right there and would have heard him.

           "And you think I should just show you what beneath my dress? Will that fix it? Would that make him love me? No I don't think so. Even if it's true and daddy doesn't want me barty and bastion do and daddy already approved of them. Plus I like them not to mention Uncle Luci and Auntie Severus. They'd probably sting you up by your guts for just suggesting any of that." I finish then turn away looking out to the dance floor pretending not to hear to the carrows hit the floor or getting dragged away. But barty wrapped his arms around me from one direction as bastion did the same from the other side.

          "You know he was lying right baby?" Bastion asked I nod silently. "You handled that well. And you were right even if you're father walks away you still have us.and your uncle and auntie are probably going to be bonding over a corpse by the end of the night." That got a giggle out of me.

          "I knew you were coming so I decided to let him rat himself out. And I was very aware just how protective uncle and auntie are. If daddy catches wind of what was said he beg for death I'm sure." I smiled happily at them. "I also knew you to would stay with me to ensure no others got a stupid idea like that." I kissed Barty's cheek then Bastion's. The rest of the evening was spent being swept up by either bastion or barty. When we finally went for refreshments I saw a nervous draco lead pansy out I watched knowing it was about to happen. I squealed in excitement. And watched as draco began to twirl her about the dance floor then Blaise cut in twirling her about then back to draco. At the end of the song draco had stopped them right next to Blaise. And he guided her to turn and dropped smoothly to one knee along with Blaise.

           The whole room had gone quiet. As pansy gasped. When Blaise held up the box.  Draco opened it. "Pansy our beloved it would mean the world to us if you would consent to be our Bride." They spoke in unison. Startling me as I realized they'd been practicing. I crossed my fingers hoping she'd say yes.

            She seemed to be at a loss for words and nodded. Smiling and small happy tears leaking down her face. Blaise slid the ring on as draco dabbed at her tears with his pocket hanky. I saw mummy send a spell over their heads and next thing I knew there was glitter raining down on them then Mr. Parkinson did the same. But where mummy's was green his was silver. Then Mrs. Zabini shot the spell off as well hers was olive colored. I smiled knowing it was a good thing. But was still confused by the whole affair.

            Once people finally started to approach them I looked at mummy who made a motion to go to them. I didn't hesitate. Once there I hugged pansy tight. "I knew you'd say yes." I whispered in her ear just loud enough for both her and Blaise to hear. They both looked shocked. "You knew?" Pansy asked incredulous. I smiled why do you think I suddenly remembered shoes? Or why I dragged you off as soon as we got here despite my nerves about the evening? Waiting for this kept me going tonight." I supplied as a response then hugged both Blaise and draco. I then let someone else have their turn.